PDA

View Full Version : The joy of seeing Ex's out...

LA_MERC_Drax
September 28th, 2003, 04:24 AM
Don't you just love going out and seeing an ex. ME TOO!! Having to deal with all the crap, which in my case, of course, wasn't my fault, cause come on ladies, im perfect. The sooner you figure that out the better. So i end up hookin up with some other girl, and shes gettin so pissed cause im with her, so shes wishin some guy was there with her to make me jealous, like i would care anyways because she turned out to be a dirty crack girl(had a better word, but sensor told me not to use it).

Redneck
September 28th, 2003, 05:41 AM
Drax why sweat them? They are X's for a reason. Ill hook up with you sometime and we will hit a couple of spots in Ruston. Maybe we can talk Dirge, Andyconda, and UserofIllusion to come over and go with us ( and anyone else who would love a night out in the LOVELY town of Ruston and is over 18, 21 if you wanna drink with us ).

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 28th, 2003, 05:56 AM
LOVELY town of Ruston? Redneck...do you live in the same town as I do? ;)

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 28th, 2003, 09:18 AM
Drax...you don't like too many people do you??? Girls, EX's, roommates....me starting to think maybe you are the problem...

SCott

}{y|3ri|)
September 28th, 2003, 01:42 PM
can i have your emotional on the rebound X's numbers please.. i wouldnt mind 2 weeks of fun with each of them! kthzbye

LA_MERC_Spark
September 28th, 2003, 03:14 PM
drax is a b00n!!

LA_MERC_Drax
September 28th, 2003, 04:46 PM
Nah, im not the problem. Wrote that post when i was just alittle drunk. There was alot of sarcasm in that last one. And the lovely town of ruston??? Only place i go here anymore really is Stows, and thats cause i drink cheap in there. Went to Funroe last night, pretty much can avoid that ex and all her crap if i stay out of that town.

blondie
September 28th, 2003, 05:14 PM
Drax It will be ok.

}{y|3ri|)
September 29th, 2003, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by Drax
Nah, im not the problem. Wrote that post when i was just alittle drunk. There was alot of sarcasm in that last one. And the lovely town of ruston??? Only place i go here anymore really is Stows, and thats cause i drink cheap in there. Went to Funroe last night, pretty much can avoid that ex and all her crap if i stay out of that town.

wtf??!?!?!

Im the only one that is allowed to play drunk on the server and post when ive been drinking!

ill let this slide since you are having x-gf problems...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==