PDA

View Full Version : Matrix Revolutions

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 25th, 2003, 05:46 PM
New trailer is going to be released soon. Saw bits and pieces of it on TV just a second ago. Interesting stuff...I have questions, but...won't be able to answer till November!

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 25th, 2003, 05:53 PM
On second thought, it's out already! www.whatishtematrix.com and click on trailers. You want to see this one...

$pecto|2
September 25th, 2003, 06:27 PM
thanks, i really appreciate the linke :P almost forgot about it!!! i love hte matrix, oh and link i think u meant www.whatisthematrix.com

:laugh:

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 25th, 2003, 06:45 PM
Yeah, my bad. www.whatisthematrix.com

Thanks!

pattont
September 25th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Originally posted by $pecto|2
thanks, i really appreciate the linke :P almost forgot about it!!! i love hte matrix, oh and link i think u meant www.whatisthematrix.com

ah.... thats sooo sweet i didn't know u felt that way about me.. lol j/k heck yea the new movie is gonna r0x0rs my b0x0rs.. w00t!! Oh and by the way i saw the trailer right after the first movie, if u stayed in the theater till after the credits u got 2 see it.. w00t!!

$pecto|2
September 25th, 2003, 10:22 PM
ah.... thats sooo sweet i didn't know u felt that way about me.. lol j/k heck yea the new movie is gonna r0x0rs my b0x0rs.. w00t!! Oh and by the way i saw the trailer right after the first movie, if u stayed in the theater till after the credits u got 2 see it.. w00t!!

Where the crap did that text come from........ magic, and i didnt type it.

pattont
September 25th, 2003, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by $pecto|2

quote "i love the matrix" it was a joke.. hehehe!! lol..

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 26th, 2003, 05:13 AM
He forgot to close out the quote before he typed the rest of his post.

So, we going to get a group together to go see this one or what? You know I'm there...

pattont
September 26th, 2003, 05:46 AM
whoops.. sorry bout that.. Im going 2 see it the night before at midnight.. screw waiting till that day..

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 26th, 2003, 06:44 AM
Me too man...that's what I did for the last one...

$pecto|2
September 26th, 2003, 09:50 AM
same here, ill be at the Rave in Little Rock, Col. Glenn exit, Arkanas, off I-430. , oh crap, its on a wedsay, omg, .. i cant drive 2 hours to lr, get there an hour early, then drive back and be ready for class in the morning...or could i...

ill prob just wait till weekend, and show up really early so i can get good seats.. P.S. Rave has biggest screens ive ever seen.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 26th, 2003, 10:11 AM
A friend of mine and I drove to Dallas to see Star Wars 2 in the I-Max theater there...that was awesome. Supposedly, Matrix is there now...or so I was told.

NoXiOuS
September 27th, 2003, 03:19 PM
yeah we just got a rave down here in BR.
Awesome theater. comfortable seats, big screens, good sound

as for the matrix, i cannot wait

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==