PDA

View Full Version : Roomates....

LA_MERC_Drax
September 23rd, 2003, 11:35 AM
I live at college in a house with 2 roomates, my parents bought this house for me and my brother to live at college, hes one of my roomates. Any ideas on how to make them clean more? I'm not a clean freak by any means, but this house has got nasty sometimes, think maybe bugs would be scared to come in here. Some nights its kinda like the after hours bar, people just show up here on friday and sat night thinkin theres a party or something. Gotta love when you put some beer in the fridge and come back later that night and its gone....

Anyways, lookin for ideas on how to improve the mess...

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
September 23rd, 2003, 12:04 PM
clean?:doh

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 23rd, 2003, 12:08 PM
Start piling the trash and dirty dishes on the lazy bastages beds. They'll be al ittle yelling at first, but they'll get the message soon enough.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 23rd, 2003, 12:27 PM
Dirge! That's exactly what I did! Make a pile of all their trash in a very in the way place (in the doorway to their room, on their bed, on their favorite chair etc). VERY effective

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
September 23rd, 2003, 01:56 PM
Take a picture of the messy house and send it to your Mom. Blame it all on your brother. Tell her you can not get him to help with anything.

}{y|3ri|)
September 23rd, 2003, 02:37 PM
hide the beer under the mess... its like a reward for cleaning...

hell, if that doesnt work use shock theropy

Apocalypse
September 23rd, 2003, 09:00 PM
Uh oh, I can only imagine how it will be for me next year...5 guys, 1 house, lots of beer and parties. whoa! I can't offer any advice to get them to clean except maybe hide the garbage in their stuff and eventually they'll get sick of it and prolly throw it on yours. :)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==