PDA

View Full Version : Hunting party..

Tracker
September 22nd, 2003, 01:33 PM
I would like to see if we could get as many people we can to go to Endor..Man that planet rocks we could get all kind of XP. But it is also a very hard planet. So if we could get a lot of people to go we would be alot safer..lol..I was thinking of maybe getting togather tomorrow night with this..Anybody brave enough..lol..Let me know if you all want to go and what would be a good time..

Mike:d:

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 22nd, 2003, 02:13 PM
Ummmm Wasn't Endor a moon?

Tracker
September 22nd, 2003, 02:18 PM
Yeah but in the game it is called a planet lol..dont know why

bighead
September 22nd, 2003, 05:07 PM
it's still a moon dirge but it's a place you can travel too hehe. I'm up for it as long as it's a hunting party, which means no running around and shooting 500 things and expecting someone to help out LOL :D

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 22nd, 2003, 06:04 PM
if yall are still there when i get on tonight (around 12am) Ill join you hehehe.

Tracker
September 23rd, 2003, 01:10 AM
lol..it is not my fault I cant see..lol

}{y|3ri|)
September 25th, 2003, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_bighead
it's still a moon dirge but it's a place you can travel too hehe. I'm up for it as long as it's a hunting party, which means no running around and shooting 500 things and expecting someone to help out LOL :D

what if it was an african moon? or maybe if two planets carried the moon on a string?

aCiD
October 22nd, 2003, 03:48 PM
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey yall, im a newbie on SWG, and i know nothing abou it lol... but my name is Aokotap Etri, and i just want to see as many people ive kinda come familiar with ya know? :P hehehe ill see yall later =)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==