PDA

View Full Version : SW Jedi Academy

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 22nd, 2003, 11:12 AM
w00t!!!

http://www.lucasarts.com/products/jediacademy/

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 22nd, 2003, 03:05 PM
Let me tell you, that game is KA!! I bought it yesterday and I love it already. The thing I didnt like about Outcast was you had to get a lightsaber after so many missions, in this one you get a lightsaber right away...w00t!!

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 27th, 2003, 09:43 AM
I beat this game the other day and all i got to say is w00t!! I love the fact that it allows you to choose what style lightsaber you want (about halfway through your lightsaber that you start out with gets taken and you have to build another one) from a single, to duals, to the double bladed. I chose the duals this first go round and the slow motion death kills are AWESOME to watch with duals (ive actually chopped some of the dark jedis arms off with my lightsaber) and the outcomes of the lightsaber locks are really cool as well, especially when you see the other guys lightsaber flying away out of his hand and then your duals come down and converge in his chest cutting him apart...w00t!!! You also get to decide which direction you want to go in the force, about 2/3 of the way through you get to decide whether to continue in the good side or go over to the dark side. I beat it on the good side, now Im going to go back and beat it on the dark side to see the different ending and im going to go with the double bladed saber just to see if the slow motion death shots are as cool as with the duals.

Omega_Prime
September 29th, 2003, 03:44 AM
shhhh i aint finished it yet, i got my force powers up around level two and im in a prison cell without my weapons, some corney imperal dork is dareing me to escape his cell, well im bout to head off and do just that.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 29th, 2003, 05:07 AM
Yeah, that level is cool because you get to shoot some BIG guns (you'll see).

I'm fighting Bobba Fett right now. Stupid rockets keep killing me.

Also, I upgraded my lightsaber to the two seperate ones...wish I could take a video of that because it looks awesome when yous start fighting. The Jedi that you fight later on get harder...especially when there are 2 or 3 at a time!

Omega_Prime
September 29th, 2003, 04:30 PM
im not sure if im just gonna stick with one saber or go with the two, ive always been a kenobi fan and ive never seen him use two therefore im prolly gonna just stick with the one my first go, ill try the two sabers in multiplayer.

Omega_Prime
September 29th, 2003, 04:31 PM
also how in the blue hell can you be fighting bobba fett? i thought he died in episode VI???? he got eaten by that sandworm thingy.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 29th, 2003, 05:36 PM
Nope, apparently he survived as the game happens years after A New Hope.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 29th, 2003, 05:49 PM
Jengo isn't dead either...he ducked.

Scott:laugh:

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 29th, 2003, 06:57 PM
LOL!!!

Omega_Prime
September 29th, 2003, 07:03 PM
na i saw his head fly, but maybe hes really a turtle who can draw his head back in.......

Omega_Prime
October 1st, 2003, 03:25 AM
i finshed the game last nite, only grip is the last sith was a cakewalk, i was hoping to get to fight him and not a possesed body.... o well still a great game, and i choose the two sabers, fighting is so much cooler with two, a blue and purple saber w00t! now i need to go back to my save where i can go to the dark side and see what thats all about.

Zaknafein
October 10th, 2003, 12:11 PM
Thought it was a champ. Beat it with both sides....The Dark side ending wasn't all that it was cracked up to be. Only dissapoint meant about this game is that it looks exactly like Jedi Knight II. Which is a pretty old engine. Gameplay was excellent, and i loved the stage with the motorcycle things.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==