PDA

View Full Version : W00T W00t The Big O wins

Daedelus
September 21st, 2003, 08:56 PM
Aww man did you guys get to see that fottball game between the Oregon Ducks and Michigan Wolverines o-man what a game.
Geat job Ducks, hum my question is what rank are they now?
ohh and better how long till there number 1 again,Not long:d:

LA_MERC_Drax
September 21st, 2003, 09:55 PM
Kept seeing the highlights, was watching my tigers kick Georgia's arse! All those returns were nuts! I hope LSU breaks the top 7 or so.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
September 22nd, 2003, 12:02 AM
HAHAHAHAHA...I thought this was gonna be someone braggin' 'bout his sex life or somethin'. I'm kinda disappointed!

:naughty
Robyn

LA_MERC_Drax
September 22nd, 2003, 12:10 AM
Sorry to disappoint widow....but if it helps ya, got a few numbers this weekend and made it to 2nd on sat night. Suppose to take out this chic to eat tomorrow, will keep ya updated!:blue:

LA_MERC_CS Widow
September 22nd, 2003, 12:18 AM
Thanks Drax! Got a homerun two nights in a row myself!!! On the second night I gave poor, tired CFH about an hour break then gave him a look and he said, "no way, I'm tired." Hahahahaha

I'll be waiting to hear how things go with you. w00t

Robyn

LA_MERC_Spark
September 22nd, 2003, 07:57 AM
uuummmm....info overload!!! ahhhh! runaway!!!

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 22nd, 2003, 08:56 AM
drax, i watched the tigers and georgia game....and in no way was there any arse kicking...lsu got very lucky. That game could have went either way.

just another example of a fan with blinders on!~!!!!!!! hehehe

i know cause i have the same blinders on for my beloved BILLS!!! and plz no comments about last nights' game!

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 22nd, 2003, 09:45 AM
Canuck, that's not a fair statement. Sure LSU got some luck, but they also created some luck. Mark Richt and Nick Saban said it best when they said how physical the game was and how even the teams were matched. Now you could say LSU got lucky, well UGA got lucky a few times to, it all boils down to what you do with what you are dealt, and One thing LSU did not do was give up when UGA poised themselves to come back and win the game. They could have hung their heads and given up, but they instead marched down the field and won the game. That is a characteristic of championship teams. Now the next step is dealing with success.

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 22nd, 2003, 10:03 AM
Yep, simply said LSU won a tough game, two pretty even teams.
Georgia was hurt with a few people out, but LSU really played bad in the first half, stuck it out and won.

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 22nd, 2003, 11:53 AM
i agree with you in that it was a good win for lsu, i was just saying that there was no arse being kicked. it was a hard fought and well deserved win.

Daedelus
September 22nd, 2003, 11:59 AM
How did this turn into a post about LSU its all about the Ducks guys.
The green and Yellow(wow neon yellow at that)

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 22nd, 2003, 12:02 PM
We shoot those down here :p:
j/k
That was a great victory for Oregon.

LA_MERC_Sabre
September 22nd, 2003, 12:03 PM
lmao,
reason #1: i guess that shows how much we think about the water fowl's!!

reason #2: LA_MERC = Louisiana Mercenaries
LSU = Louisiana State University

SweetGirL
September 22nd, 2003, 12:07 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big Poppa
How did this turn into a post about LSU its all about the Ducks guys.

Hmmm, I thought the post was about scoring....in the sack! I always look forward to those kinda posts. lol Too bad we can't post pictures of the "game". :naughty

Drax, you're just sad...pathetic. lol I've read quite a few of your posts...the poor girls in Louisiana that must have to put up with you. You need about 10 more years of maturity to be able to handle a "real" woman. :P hehehe You know I wuv ya though. :D ~SweetGirL~

LA_MERC_Drax
September 22nd, 2003, 01:22 PM
Sweetz's mind is ALWAYS in the gutter, or maybe it IS the gutter:p:
And w00t, LSU fans in here!

Back to the attack on me:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Your killin me, the problem here is that the women in Louisiana CAN"T HANDLE ME!! So when is this "real" woman coming around? Sounds challenging....o if ya can't tell, i'm joking 99% of the time i talk about women.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==