PDA

View Full Version : Abused Player.

Tom
September 14th, 2003, 05:00 PM
Hello guys,
This i wish would be a good thread but since an abusive admin kicked and banned me it isnt. I was playing cs on La_mercs server. Minding my own business as a T. All of a sudden i get frozen. I was a t so i am supposed to camp. I get unfrozen. Then i kill abusive_admin. A member of la_merc. When next spawn occurs i say. "yall suxors :)". Seconds later i get kicked. I rejoin the server. The first words out of my mouth were "reason for kicking?" And then i get banned. Was i unjustly abused by an admin? Let it be known. Just thought i would let yall know. I do know playing on your server is a privalge, but why was it so unjustly ripped away from me for doing nothing?
Thank you for time,
Chris aka Tom

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 14th, 2003, 05:28 PM
wow the admins are taking a beating this week.. but whats funny... Is that there is always something else behind the story told ;)

Tom
September 14th, 2003, 05:29 PM
be happy to investigate. Nothing much is to be said but an angry admin. Ask blondie, hybird and abusive admin himself. I am not posing that it was abusive admin...

bighead
September 14th, 2003, 06:04 PM
Tom there is always a reason behind a ban/kick. I'm sure whatever admin that did it will post the reasons. If not by a couple of days. I'll find out what happend and let you know.

Tom
September 14th, 2003, 08:47 PM
OK, i got some information as to why i was banned. I am using a program that aids me in seeing through walls, says a couple of admins who were watching a game i played. I do not understand how i could have hacks on my computer without the server picking them up. I have been playing on La_merc for about 2 months and no one has accused me of cheating. Why now? please post if you know me and how i play. Fight for me and help me get back into the server. Even tho its a game i have met some really nice people.
Yall take it easy.
Chris

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 14th, 2003, 08:51 PM
hehehe we have hackers on our server lots.. Just because the server doesn't pick them up, doesn't mean they are not there :)

Tom
September 14th, 2003, 08:53 PM
Blondie can vouch for me. I dont hack, she has seen me play in real life.
Chris

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 14th, 2003, 09:05 PM
anyone got a demo?

SgtJeff
September 14th, 2003, 10:29 PM
Can you explain your actions then Tom? How can you follow a player who is not running, know exactly where he ends up and then shoot him as he pops out quietly where no one could have known where he was. Only a hack or perhaps you have another explanation? Were you ghosting on another machine? There are h4x out there that our server has not been able to pick up yet.

pattont
September 14th, 2003, 10:55 PM
hmmm.. i have seen tom play i have never seen anything that questionable... i mean he could have just gotten a bs shot on someone.. i mean some weird things happen in multiplayer games. I was there EoB, and im sure u have a better picture that what im looking at.. just my 2 cents..

}{y|3ri|)
September 14th, 2003, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by Tom
be happy to investigate. Nothing much is to be said but an angry admin. Ask blondie, hybird and abusive admin himself. I am not posing that it was abusive admin...

Tom,

Im not sure how i can aid your side of this seeing as how i wasnt watching what was goin on at the time, and that ive never seen your computer, or have played with you all that much. Therefor, i cant say that you do or dont hack, or have some unfair advantage, thats not for me to say, thats for the admins. Either this is just a unlucky misunderstanding, or you where being assisted in the game in some how, either way i hope truth is brought out. Several of the admins of Merc made a desision to ban you, and ill always stick behind Mercs. But that doesnt mean ill follow blindly, ill try my best to see if this situation can be resolved.

Jared

Tom
September 15th, 2003, 06:58 AM
Well, thanks guys for all of your time, i guess the admins dont understand in luck. Assault is sooo small and easy to guess where someone is coming. ALSO, abusive_admin who i was killing is very easy to determine where he comes... hes got rythmn. Thats what makes him a good player. I have been playing CS since beta 2.1 so i do have good logic while i play the game. Sometimes i get lucky and sometimes i dont. EVERYONE has a round or match that they are lucky as to where the other player is. IF la_merc is going to ban me because i got lucky, then i guess i wont be on la_merc. ITs a shame tho i guess only blondie can prove that i dont hack........
Take it easy LA_merc,
Chris

blondie
September 15th, 2003, 10:44 AM
I know you dont hack chris. But i do not have any say in it. Even if I know you. If they think that you are they must have a good reasoning to think that. So I am sorry I can not help you. You need to talk to them about the problem. No one can Help you beside your self.
Sorry blondie
PS I will always stick behind Mercs too.:)

Disorder
September 15th, 2003, 02:28 PM
oh dont worry you can have demos screenshots anything and call someone out on hacking but noone will listen.

aCiD
September 15th, 2003, 03:14 PM
what kind of turbo is that DIsorder?

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 15th, 2003, 03:23 PM
this is closed

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==