PDA

View Full Version : craziness

Disorder
September 12th, 2003, 02:20 PM
a few friends and i went out last night and around 330 when all the bars were closed we went over to huddle house and got some food. there was a guy sitting right across from us with his girlfriend and he was riding a nice motorcycle. so that guy leaves and then 2 of the girls with us had to leave so they left and they came back like 5 minuts later. they say you know that dude sitting right next to us the guy with the bike, hes dead. we were like wtf. apparently the guy was riding off and his girlfriend was riding in a car behind him. he must have tried to show off cause right outside about a block down was him laying on the ground totally messed not moving, his bike about 300 feet away in 5 thousand pieces and his girlfriend losing her mind. i dont have a probalem with seeing dead people but the state the dudes girlfriend was in, holy crap that was horrible. the cops/ambulance did show up really fast though. i was impressed.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 12th, 2003, 02:23 PM
Holy crap! Thats horrible indeed!!!

}{y|3ri|)
September 12th, 2003, 02:50 PM
about 5 of my friends own and operate speed bikes... ive seen 3 of them wreck due to tire conditions or showing off or dead animals in the road...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 14th, 2003, 10:54 PM
that deserves a.......DOH!!!!!!

Scott

pattont
September 14th, 2003, 10:57 PM
I was at UT last night, lanning with corona and uber n00b and a guy came in and told us that he was at a frat party and a girl got shot in the leg and a guy got shot in the face, i have no idea if they are alright thats all i heard.. I know its horrible but the first thing that came 2 mind when i heard it was... HEADSHOT!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 15th, 2003, 06:15 AM
d00d, that is horrible. :(

Bad Pattont :twak

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 15th, 2003, 06:52 AM
lol...pattont, that's how my screwed up mind works too.

Scott

Tracker
September 15th, 2003, 11:51 AM
Man could I tell you all some storys...

pattont
September 15th, 2003, 03:25 PM
go ahead.. post away..

aCiD
September 15th, 2003, 05:21 PM
Bikes are fun...but good lord..there not lil toys guys get on to impress there ladies with.. i mean you see what that idiot got..and yes he was an idiot.. you have to respect bikes.. that goes with those cars too.. lord.. ::sigh::

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 15th, 2003, 05:28 PM
as harsh as that sounds acid is right.. they are not toys. showing off not only killed that guy, but he could have killed someone else too..(if that was the case) On the way up to WV 2 guys were on street bikes and they were showing off.. I tell you if they fell off the cars behind them would have ran them over, probably causing a bigger mess. One guy almost ran into the gaurd rail to and exit ramp by only a few feet. Gotta treat bikes will respect like acid said.

Tracker
September 16th, 2003, 04:04 AM
well lets see. I have worked in EMS for like ten years and now work at a hospital ER and we are a level 1 center so...I have seen everthing from little babys get killed to adults get killed on bikes. I seen a 1 year old that his dad thought it would be a good idea to take this baby out for a joy ride..well needless to say the baby came backe with out his head..So I just dont think bikes are for everyone..that is a little taste of the things I have seen.

NoXiOuS
September 16th, 2003, 04:40 AM
ok thats not cool. that last post sent chills down my spine

aCiD
September 16th, 2003, 05:15 AM
goose bumps...for real.. wow, i coulnt handle that.. mentally or physically... =/

SgtJeff
September 16th, 2003, 08:58 AM
Scott, Rp, and a few others could chime in here... I've been a cop here in Los Angeles for 14 years...My first call as a police officer was a suicide...slit both wrists...didn't bleed enough for her..so she slit her throat. It's gone downhill since then. I've got more stories to fill a hundred scrap books...some photos too...Memories to haunt your heads for the next coupla years...gory gory gory...w00t! There be lots of gunshot violence here in L.A. This is just a little sample...hehe :shoot :ak47: :mp5: :m4: :headshot

aCiD
September 16th, 2003, 10:29 AM
why be suicidal? i know you cant explain it.. and i know everyone gets depressed..but.. why? what is it? what is in those peoples minds... what is running through there head that would make them do that? and i couldnt be a officer in LA or any other huge city..just to much to bere with... ya know?

Tracker
September 16th, 2003, 11:59 AM
I was sitting down and eatting breakfast while I was at work and got this call it was an MVC. So I was like well crap lets do this. We rolled up to this thing and I said to my partner. Hey I think I know that truck. So we got out and here laid one of my good friends and he had no arms and only half a head. Now that is some tuff stuff to chew on...

LA_MERC_CS Widow
September 16th, 2003, 12:10 PM
Geez Tracker, that's horrible. I'm sorry about your buddy, no matter how long ago it was. How do you deal with that kind of stuff?:confused:

blondie
September 16th, 2003, 01:12 PM
WHEN I LIVE IN KEYWEST I WAS A EMT EXPLORER. I SAW THIS REALLY BAD
MOTORCYCLE WREAK. THIS CAR WAS PASSING THE MOTORCYCLE ON A BRIGE AND THE CAR BASELY CUT OFF THE MOTORCYCLE. ANY WAY THE GUY ON THE MOTORCYCLE GOT HIS HEAD TAKING OFF AND HIS BODY WAS IN THE WATER.IT WAS PRETTY BAD. I REMEMBER SEEING HIS HEAD THERE WITH HIS EYES STILL MOVING IT WAS CRAZY.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
September 16th, 2003, 01:33 PM
omg...I have ridden sport bikes for 15 years, and yes I have been hit by or cut off by cars 2 seperate times involving a ride in an ambulance to the er. You guys are freaking me out with this thread.Ahhhhh! For all the morons that like to show off on the street, you get what comes to ya, and usually the biker loses (badly). I go by the old motto- be on defense at all times, people cant see you and some just dont care. I have lost several friends due to bike wreck's, but unfortounatly riding is a freedom that you cannot replace, or at least I havent found anything to substitute it with. Racing is meant for the track, I have a bad speeding problem, always have, so I invested about 1200.00 bucks and about 6 weeks of school to get my road-racing license. Best money I ever spent, so about once every 3 months or so I can go to a controlled enviroment and haul @ss without worrying about cars. IMHO people that behave in an un-safe manner give the cautious riders a bad name, you are not bikers, you are punks. Go grow a pair and take it to the track before you kill yourself or someone else.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 16th, 2003, 01:51 PM
As I understand it, when you bike, it is not a matter of IF you will get in a wreck, it's WHEN you will. I always try to watch bikers (wether they are in my lane or not!) just so I knwo where they are at.

pattont
September 16th, 2003, 06:31 PM
me 2.. i have always wanted a crotch rocket and someday when i get some mulah im gonna buy one.. im only 18 so i still gots time. Ever since i was a kid I wanted 2 be able 2 ride one. Im definatly really cautious when one is on the road...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 16th, 2003, 07:30 PM
try hearing a scream from your own bathroom only to find out your deeply depressed fleshly sister has cut herself 6 times to the bone, one on the wrist with a steak knife. Not only that she locked the door, and put a chair infront of it. Had to break down the door. I about got sick seeing all that blood. Sad part was after all of that, she said she didn't want to kill herself, just happened.

NoXiOuS
September 17th, 2003, 01:09 AM
having sat down with some police officers and having a father in the fire department, ive heard some stories. stories like Man vs 18 Wheeler, burnt corpses, gunshot victims, etc.
it wasnt easy to stomach, but it just made me cherish life and be more cautious.

Tracker
September 17th, 2003, 02:52 AM
Man I could go on and on but i wont. I have been doing this type of thing for over ten years now...It is just another day at the office for me...Nothing ever makes me sick of upset. I have just seen too much.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 17th, 2003, 05:09 AM
I worked at a photo lab where we were given the "honor" of developing and printing police photos. My boss (a lady) send one roll of film through the developing machine. When it came out, she noticed all the green on the negatives and asked the policeman what they were pics of. Apparently some guy was tired of it all and stepped in front of a semi. I got to print those pics. Not cool, and I have a deep respect for people that have to see that kind of stuff all the time.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==