PDA

View Full Version : Soap Opras...

aCiD
September 9th, 2003, 11:22 AM
Why are the so....weird... i would bet money..if you just like watched one fer 1 minute...you would keep watching it for like 5 or 10 minutes..i did..i wanted to see why everyone said there were so...stupid...and kind of luring...so i watched one..and i found myself trying to see what happened to Carla...yes...sad isnt it? =/..anyone else done that?>

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
September 9th, 2003, 12:13 PM
run away b4 you are sucked in....

pattont
September 9th, 2003, 12:18 PM
i hate them.. i can't stand them all they do is whine and complain.. i can't stand that crap, ill leave the room if its on a tv in that room.. its totally ghay...

$pecto|2
September 9th, 2003, 12:19 PM
Yes, ive watched one for a while, good thing my brother made me change it.

Just remember, they've had years refineing the show's to get u hooked, and youv spent 0 minutes how to fight it. Thats what friends/brother's are for, to take remote and change it b4 its too late.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
September 9th, 2003, 12:37 PM
yes i found myself watching the soaps at work with the older ladies at lunch break many of times... Then i realize that I am the only guy in the room and left.. wait i take that back, mitch is normally watich the soaps with him.. the SC's guys from acs will know why haha ;p

LA_MERC_CS Widow
September 9th, 2003, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by AciD
Why are the so....weird... i would bet money..if you just like watched one fer 1 minute...you would keep watching it for like 5 or 10 minutes..i did..i wanted to see why everyone said there were so...stupid...and kind of luring...so i watched one..and i found myself trying to see what happened to Carla...yes...sad isnt it? =/..anyone else done that?>

Ya, I've done that, but it wasn't a soap.........it's the Merc forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha You guys are the biggest drama queens I've ever seen! ...and absolutely addicting...

The Widow

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 9th, 2003, 01:37 PM
Soap Operas...20+ years of intoxicating experience...
LA_MERC...Less that 5 years of intoxicating experience...

NoXiOuS
September 9th, 2003, 01:42 PM
well, we've lost another one.
Evil Soap Operas =1 million and counting, Reality = 2

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 9th, 2003, 01:55 PM
We're getting intoxicated? It's not Friday yet?

}{y|3ri|)
September 9th, 2003, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC CS Widow
Ya, I've done that, but it wasn't a soap.........it's the Merc forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hahahahaha You guys are the biggest drama queens I've ever seen! ...and absolutely addicting...

The Widow

:blue: <---- thats my drama meter

if you see him do this:

:soapbox

Run far away!

LA_MERC_Drax
September 9th, 2003, 02:18 PM
IMHO, think the most aggravating thing in a soap opera is how everyone is involved and sleeping with everyone at one point. Buncha sleezy women and very retarded guys is all the characters play out to be to me.

aCiD
September 9th, 2003, 03:44 PM
rofl, yea but like everyone looks beautiful..and the names of the soaps...AHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAH Bold and Beautiful, the Young something as the world turns...how do i know these names?? cause i always see the commercials and ive actually watch a couple..rofl..w00t ::slaps self:: anyway... rofl.. i cant stop laughing..i hate the names of that stuff...ahahahahahahah

pattont
September 9th, 2003, 04:05 PM
ha ha.. yah.. some of the girls on them are hot, but geez.. i can't stand watching them complain and whine the entire 30min 2 an hour.. it sux0rs..

aCiD
September 9th, 2003, 04:11 PM
rofl, its like..a huge deal when one of them dosent get the right hair color or when someone looks at em rong rofl..ahahahah

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==