PDA

View Full Version : hey

blondie
September 9th, 2003, 06:13 AM
Crazy A** Joke

Two doctors opened an office in a small town.
They put up a sign reading: "Dr Smith and Dr Jones, Psychiatry and Proctology."

The town council was not too happy with the sign, so the doctors changed it to: "Hysterias and Posteriors."

This was not acceptable either, so in an effort to satisfy the council, they changed the sign to: "Schizoids and Hemorrhoids."

No go! Next they tried "Catatonics and Colonics" Thumbs down again.

Then came, "Manic-Depressives and Anal-Retentives."

But is was still not good! So they tried:

"Minds and Behinds"

"Analysis and Anal Cysts"

"Nuts and Butts"

"Freaks and Cheeks"

"Loons and Moons"

"Lost Souls and A** Holes"

None worked.

Almost at their wits' end, the doctors finally came up with a title they thought might be accepted by the council:

"Dr Smith and Dr Jones, Odds and Ends."

APPROVED!

:p: :p: :p: :p: :p: hehehe

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 9th, 2003, 06:43 AM
hehehe

LA_MERC_JESTER
September 9th, 2003, 07:53 AM
blonide you are the joke queen, keep em coming!!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 9th, 2003, 07:53 AM
A lady that was about 8 months pregnant got on a bus. She noticed the man opposite her was smiling.

She immediately moved to another seat. This time, the smile turned into a grin.

So, she moved again. The man seemed more amused.

When on the fourth move, the man burst out laughing, she complained to the driver and he had the man arrested.

The case came to court. The judge asked the man (about 20 years old) what he had to say for himself.

The man replied, "Well, your honor,it was like this: When the lady got on the bus, I couldn't help but notice her condition. She sat under a sign that said, "The Double Mint Twins are Coming" and I grinned. Then she moved and sat under a sign that read, "Logan's Liniment will reduce the swelling", and I had to smile. Then she placed herself under a sign that read, "William's Big Stick Did the Trick", and I could barely contain myself. BUT, your Honor, when she moved the fourth time and sat under a sign that said, "Goodyear Rubber could have prevented this Accident," I just lost it.

CASE DISMISSED

blondie
September 9th, 2003, 08:50 AM
hehehe

$pecto|2
September 9th, 2003, 09:33 AM
***Edited by Moderator***

Please remember vulgar language is not to be used in the forums. We do still have children that read these forums.

Thanks.

}{y|3ri|)
September 9th, 2003, 09:45 AM
muhahhaah

pattont
September 9th, 2003, 12:23 PM
hahaha both jokes are hilarious.. keep them coming..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==