PDA

View Full Version : Greetings

SnAkEbItE
September 3rd, 2003, 11:42 PM
Hello all, I know that I haven't been around in awhile and there are reasons for that but I'm not here for that. I'm here on other business.

I know that you where looking at Twist3d and I know that you all decided not to let him in clan. I also know that he did some things that have lead to him being not welcome on your server or forums. That is fine this is your house and I respect that. I'm just here to let you know that I have talked to him in depth about issues and we as a clan (-FA-) have decided to let him in. We feel like right now he needs support, understanding and friends. We are going to try and be that for him.

This is in no way ment to stir the pot just as a friendly little post to let you know that we did let him in under probation period just like all new members.

Guy's putting all things aside and knowing that most of you are good people that what the best for people just keep him in your thoughts and prayers as he works through this tough patch in his life.

Oh and stop by some time and check out our site we have went thought a major overhaul not becuase we wanted to but, due to circumstances beyond our control we lost our forums and had to start over so anyway come on and check it out if you get a chance.

I'm also looking forward to AG2 and seeing some of you guy's again.

LA_MERC_Spark
September 4th, 2003, 12:02 AM
c00l man....i like the kid...he just has some things to work out..

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 4th, 2003, 07:11 AM
not a big suprise

cd
September 4th, 2003, 09:38 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Diesel
not a big suprise

???

Tracker
September 4th, 2003, 11:03 AM
hope he works out ofr you all snakebite....

Corp
September 4th, 2003, 11:06 AM
Hey snake tell JAmes Goodluck...
and BTW what is your webpage and server ip ?

Omega_Prime
September 4th, 2003, 12:06 PM
i would like to know what you meant by not a big suprise, snakes post was in no way trying to stir anything up, what are you trying to say diesel? some of you need to stop all this nonsense, were not here to start anything with your clan. i respect this clan and still love to play on this sever, why do some of you have it in for us?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 4th, 2003, 12:11 PM
ok...regardless of what was meant, I'm gonna close this thread. This needs to be handled via PM guys. I dont see any good coming from this.

Scott

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==