PDA

View Full Version : Active Cam Hack Script?

DTA
September 2nd, 2003, 05:47 PM
Hopefully you guys and help. A player was banned for using a "active cam hack script". Anyone know what this is? Mucho Grasis Me Amigos

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 2nd, 2003, 07:35 PM
On most maps, it will let you see a different section of the map every 5 seconds or so. A cam hack will change a player's skin to look like the other team's, and it will also teleport him/her to the camera locations every 5 seconds. It also uses a couple of other bugs as exploits.

It could be possible that this person downloaded and installed this script with maybe some type of buy script package but these scripts are mostly packaged with other types of cheat scripts.

Captain
September 2nd, 2003, 08:45 PM
muahahhahahaha

DTA
September 2nd, 2003, 08:55 PM
Roger That i||ega|-op
Tells me exactly what I needed to know.

}{y|3ri|)
September 3rd, 2003, 05:12 PM
DTA

by commin here and showing what the problem was, it makes me feel as if though it was a miss-understnading, so good on ya for that. I myself was banned from the server over something that wasnt really my fault, so hopefully we can figure out the problem and make the nessisary actions. We have a great anti-hack program that uses "better safe then sorry" techniques so sometimes it could make a mistake or pickup something.

Jared

DTA
September 3rd, 2003, 05:38 PM
Actually it was someone on C.O.P.S. Server that was just discovered by BS. Have Mercs been getting the same thing?

LA_MERC_T4rg3T
September 3rd, 2003, 05:56 PM
Only one person has ever been detected with that script on this server and they have never tried to contact us about it being a false ban.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 3rd, 2003, 07:34 PM
Yeah Toby just reworked how the antihax program works.

:blue:

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 3rd, 2003, 07:56 PM
w00t GJ Op!!!

Hybrid... Your sig rox0rs!

w00t

LA_MERC_BS
September 4th, 2003, 07:45 AM
Originally posted by DTA
Actually it was someone on C.O.P.S. Server that was just discovered by BS. Have Mercs been getting the same thing?

OH GOD OK I'LL TELL !!! I can't lie and take the credit any longer. It wasn't me that found it. It was Toby. He found it and said , "Hey ummm this is kind of interesting , don't ya think ?" Thats when I said:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: VERY !!!!

http://www.lexandterry.com/audio/franksandbeans.mp3

DTA
September 4th, 2003, 09:10 PM
LMAO - Ok, BS didn't say HE found it. He just told me about IT. Guess I should be more careful how I word things. Wouldn't want to the the "Frozen T-Shirt Champion" a complex.
Kudos to OP!
Hip Hip Hooray - Hip Hip Hooray
Op's DA MAN!:d:

pattont
September 5th, 2003, 12:06 AM
whoever needs 2 hack also needs 2 be shot.. if that offends anyone im sorry but its true..

LA_MERC_BS
September 17th, 2003, 06:49 PM
Well these people certainly agree with you

http://copsclan.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1266

pattont
September 17th, 2003, 11:48 PM
hey exiles child u got the lyrics to the Evanescence song it goes..
"Wake me up inside
(I can’t wake up)
Wake me up inside
(Save me)
call my name and save me from the dark
(Wake me up)
bid my blood to run
(I can’t wake up)
before I come undone
(Save me)
save me from the nothing I’ve become"

LOL sorry i had 2 do it, i read it and then listened 2 the song and i was like WTC we can't be having that.. lol.. w00t!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==