PDA

View Full Version : Might want to add a Chef to the group

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 1st, 2003, 10:07 AM
I was reading the carbineer forums on the galaxies website when i came across information about ways to increase the regeneration of your different HAM attributes. I found out that there are alot of things that a chef can make that helps out. Also found out that you might want to increase some of the subHAM attributes that some of you (me included) didnt think you used and set them at very low levels.

Here is what i found out:

Tatoonie Sunburns are Chef crafted items. They boost Strength and Stamina around 1500 each and can last from around 6 minutes to 10 minutes depending on Chef skill and resources used to create. It also drops your focus about 100.

Strength decreases the amount of health that is used on a special.
Stamina increases the rate at which you regenerate your Action bar.
Focus decreases the amount of mind used on a special. (So in the case of a 'burn your mind costs go up.)

http://www.thehegemon.com/chef.htm has a good list of chef foods and what they do. Anything with milk is really hard to find now though because milk is very rare.

Also, if you're hoping to get crated Sunburns to save on inventory space, you're not in luck. Currently any food that comes out of a factory comes in a stack of 1 (ignores schematic stack size.) So if you go for the crated sunburns, you can get 25 into one inventory slot, but it'll cost you an arm and a leg.

MadOne
September 22nd, 2003, 10:02 AM
cool...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==