PDA

View Full Version : GUN seaseon woohoo!!!

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 31st, 2003, 11:06 PM
Well guys and gals thatr wonderful time of the year begins first thing inthe morning woooohoooo!!!!! DEER SEASON with a gun that is so ill talk to you peeps after i bag a big one woohoo>>>>>>>>>> peace

:dance :awp: :camper: :awp: :camper: :awp: :camper: :awp: :camper:

-FA- hoody
September 1st, 2003, 12:36 AM
Man thats no fair. It doesn't open here for like another month and a half. Doh.

blondie
September 1st, 2003, 01:10 AM
Hunters

Two hunters are out on a long day in the forest, when one of them has to take a dump. "Go in the bushes," says the other hunter. "But what'll I use to wipe with?" "Use a dollar bill. That's what I do." So the other hunter goes into the bushes, and comes back with crap all over his hands. "What happened?" asks his friend. "I didn't have a dollar bill so I used four quarters."

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 1st, 2003, 01:30 AM
lol never tried that one.......... er........i mean hahaha

tadpole
September 1st, 2003, 06:02 AM
sniper tell the truth you borrowed a dollar from jj so you wolud not break a 5.

LA_MERC_Maverick
September 1st, 2003, 09:13 AM
LMAO!!!

:owned

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 1st, 2003, 09:16 AM
hehehe.....tards.

Scott

LA_MERC_Spark
September 1st, 2003, 11:06 AM
j00 b f00's....LMAO at chew yella hair girl!!

blondie
September 1st, 2003, 11:48 AM
hehehehe sniper
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

aCiD
September 1st, 2003, 01:46 PM
der season roX! only prollem is...i dont like using little guns..i use like anti tank and blow there stomach out..not much deer meat left..but hey...got something purdy to nail to your wall =P jp jp jp.. never been deer hunting.. love deer meat tho..tis awesome..if it is prepared rite =P

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 1st, 2003, 02:40 PM
Bow season opened today and rifle season doesn't start until after Thanksgiving. What do you fellas try to get'em with the spots still on or what?

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
September 1st, 2003, 03:04 PM
I will be running a little late getting everything set up down here. Won't be able to get my stand up till after I get back from California and that is if I am able to get the 4 wheeler fixed pretty quick. I would like to have everything set up by now and have a feeder up and going but o well. I am going to give it a good shot anyway.

LA_MERC_BS
September 1st, 2003, 08:28 PM
Man Bow season don't open here till October. You guys must have an over abundance of deer there. All of our deer look like ethiopian deer.

-FA- hoody
September 1st, 2003, 10:31 PM
hey RP, do you duck hunt???

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
September 2nd, 2003, 03:15 AM
You know I have never been duck hunting. Have always wanted to go but just have not had a chance to go. Got invited to a duck hunt last year up in Arkansas but could not get off work to go. My father has a farm in West Carroll and is retired now. Have been tring to get him to set some duck blinds up on it and lease them out but he won't do it. It would be a great spot and the land is set up for rice farming. One of the other farmers over there turns his farm into a duck lease every year. Has got cabins set up for hunters and everything. His land is maybe a half mile from ours so getting the ducks in there I don't think would be a problem. Guess I will just have to wait till my Dad lets me and my brother have control of the land. Then we can rent it out and hopefully have a duck lease too.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 2nd, 2003, 08:55 AM
Henry, I'm pretty sure that the Cameron Parish, in LA kills more ducks than the rest of your entire flyway each season. And your telling me you've never been duck hunting? LA is the wintering grounds for the two major flyways in the US, more ducks and geese end up in Texas and LA then start out in Canada. I went to Stuttgart, AR twice duck hunting and I've never seen so many ducks in my life, as I saw in Stuttgart. But LA is the mecca for ducks, I'm hooked on duck and goose hunting, deer hunting is alright but I prefer duck hunting over everything else.

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 2nd, 2003, 09:28 AM
Never been hunting in my life...

LA_MERC_Sniper
September 2nd, 2003, 10:50 AM
woohoo we went i saw a doe and J J that lucky little you know what, killed a 9 point ans saw a 6 point right after it. doh that poopoo head

LA_MERC_Mercy
September 2nd, 2003, 10:51 AM
damn...i need to come to SC to hunt...

}{y|3ri|)
September 2nd, 2003, 10:56 AM
guns laws are apparently being recreated here in minesota.. almost ever place of buisness has to place a sign on the front door that reads "ban guns on these premesis" ..... it kinda makes me wander if peps where just walking around with guns... heh kinda scarry ehh? bunch of yankees with guns.. eeekkk!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
September 2nd, 2003, 10:57 AM
Hey Exile, Cameron Parish holds a lot of ducks, but not so much more than the other surrounding ones. The SW part of the state is sick with ducks in the winter. In fact in recent years, even Shreveport has seen a duck boom due to locks on the Red River. Pretty much anywhere you go duck hunting in LA, it looks more like the air support for the invasion of Normandy than ducks and geese flying. In fact there are more ducks harvested in LA than the rest of the country combined. w00t

QUACK QUACK... BLAM BLAM

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 2nd, 2003, 12:50 PM
I thought that Cameron Parish killed more ducks than the rest of the country, but I can't find my DU book to be sure. LA definately kills more than everyone else, which is why I plan on hunting there at some point. But you fellas in the south don't have a clue to what alot of ducks are, your perceptions are off. When I went to Stuttgart the guides were saying that it was a bad year for ducks and that there wasn't as many ducks around as before. I saw more ducks in the first day than I had prolly seen in years of hunting. You fellas come up here and you realize how good you have it. If there's a couple hundred thousand ducks in all of Delaware that's a good year, that's crap to you guys. It's pretty amazing how different it is hunting where I live and where you guys live.

-FA- hoody
September 2nd, 2003, 03:27 PM
It is true that LA kills about 10 times as many ducks as the rest of the country, but for the past 2 years, duck hunting hasnt been diddly. 3 years ago we killed prolly 7 to 800 ducks out of my blind (which is just East of mer rouge or just west of oak grove, however you want to look at it) then 2 years ago we prolly didnt kill but like a 150, granted last year was a little better but not near what it used to be.

RP, i have offered to take spark duck hunting a lot but he always backs out, i think its that city boy coming out in him. HA HA. But you know Jacob and Chris his roomates, we go duck hunting all the time. Anytime you want to go man just hit me up on here and you can catch a ride with jacob or chris, and we will go bust the hell out of some dux. Oh yeah, about your dads land he could make a killing on leasing out that land. He must not have an idea of the scrilla he can make, or maybe he just doesnt want to deal with the hassle. but that is a awesome place over there. I have heard many good duck hunting stories form over there.

LA_MERC_Spark
September 2nd, 2003, 05:32 PM
zip up ur pie hole j00 f00!.....let's run down the list of reasons why Spark hasn't gone dux huntin.....No friggin gun for 1 thing!!! Missed the hunter safety corse last year, and have been tryin to graduate f00! NO CASH AT ALL....i aint goin out there wit no gear no gun, and no license....I'd feel more comfortable about goin if I had my own gun dangit...

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
September 2nd, 2003, 09:10 PM
Thanks for the invite hoody. If time allows I might take you up on that.

-FA- hoody
September 3rd, 2003, 12:05 AM
just tell the truth spark....You are an animal lover and you dont want to kill those poor helpless little dux.:fight

LA_MERC_Spark
September 3rd, 2003, 12:15 AM
u gets da finga j00 f00!....jes wait boy.....Ima b back s00n!!! LOL

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
September 3rd, 2003, 12:45 AM
I thought about you today Spark. They had a kill house set up out on the pistol range. It was a pretty good little couse. Had pop ups, swinging targets, running targets, hostage targets, ballons and a reaction target. It was fun, just wish I would have had enough time to go through it again. I shot a perfect score on it.

-FA- hoody
September 3rd, 2003, 02:36 AM
Hey RP, I will take you duck hunting if you let me come shoot some of those cool guns spark tells me about. hehehe

LA_MERC_Spark
September 3rd, 2003, 11:53 AM
wow henry...that sounds like a lot of fun.... I've been going to the local indoor range a least once a week... as a matter of fact, I'm all set to go tonight.... the only bad part is the ammo aint free..wife is a little less than pleased wit that..LOL!!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 3rd, 2003, 04:51 PM
Hoody you've just proved my point about the differences in duck hunting between where I live and where you live. We had a pretty good duck blind and if we killed 100 ducks a year that was a good year. We weren't in an awsome spot but it was pretty good, and in the past three years we are only killing 30 or 40 a year. You said you only killed maybe 150 this past season...dude that's a banner year for me sign me up! The crazy duck numbers you guys see is why I'd like to get down there a time or 20 hunting. Hope it picks up for you this year hoody, not sure what the counts where for your flyzone but the Atlantic flyzone had good numbers. Happy hunting!

Lt.Dan
September 3rd, 2003, 10:18 PM
did someone say gun seaseaon :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 4th, 2003, 05:06 AM
Ex, and when you hunt in real life, you don't have to worry about latency issues! w00t!!! ;)

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 4th, 2003, 07:14 AM
Aint that the truth, but when there's a lot of birds coming in sometimes I try the ole group shoot. It works about as good as group shooting in CS, or as I like to refer to it, group missing.

LaTech, I'm pretty sure there's a shiney little knife with your name on it. What time do you usually play? :)

LA_MERC_LaTech
September 4th, 2003, 07:17 AM
Usually around 6:45-8ish...CST. You going to play tonight?!

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
September 4th, 2003, 01:22 PM
Dang! That's 8 to 9 fer me so it depends on what the wife is watching on TV then. If she's watching one of those stupid reality shows I'll get away to play but I don't know if they come on tonight or not. I'll just have to keep my knife extra shiney and dull fer ya, and if you end up on my team that's not gonna keep you safe. Capn has shown me the art of pushing friendlies into enemy fire. Can I geta w00t! w00t!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
September 4th, 2003, 01:48 PM
w00t! w00t!

-FA- hoody
September 5th, 2003, 02:49 AM
hey exiles, im always up for takin ppl huntin with me. If you are over here durin duk season ill take you on a real duk hunt. 3 years ago, On a good day,which was almost every other day,....We would kill 40 birds in no time and just have to leave cuz we had our limit....We only had about two of those days last year. Sometimes you couldnt beat the duks out of the field with a stick.....Then other times, like the past two years, you couldnt pay them money to come down.....

-FA- hoody
September 5th, 2003, 02:51 AM
Lt. Dan, tell me thats not yours

pattont
September 5th, 2003, 12:14 PM
yea no lie.. i can't tell if thats photoshopped or if thats urs or what.. u could nub some deers, trees, buildings with that setup.. w00t!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==