PDA

View Full Version : i wanna see if i can join

XeRoX
August 31st, 2003, 03:23 PM
im good 13 live in la have nice attitude and playing in yall server seen yall website decided to ask. If yall are recruiting plz tell me and tell me if i need to tryout or something. My yahoo id is XeRoX220033 my email address is [email protected] and my aim is elevenintotalkto. and thats a picture of my comp im getting this christmas

LA_MERC_Maverick
August 31st, 2003, 03:29 PM
Unlike many clans, LA MERC does not use game skill as it's primary standard for membership. Rather, a good attitude, pleasant demeanor, and a respect for others are among the measuring sticks used. Membership to the clan is achieved through the following: A current member (i.e. sponsor) interested in nominating a prospective player for membership must submit the prospective member via a new thread in the Recruitment forum on the website. The sponsor should post their reasoning for sponsorship as well as a few details (if known) about the recruit. All active members may then post their feelings towards the recruit in that thread. From here, the recruitment committee shall discuss the recruit in their private recruitment committee forum. After a decision has been reached on the status of the recruit, the recruitment committee shall forward it to MadOne. MadOne will then contact the recruit to conduct a screening interview. If MadOne is satisfied that the recruit is LA MERC material, he will instruct the recruit to begin his probationary ninety (90) day period and begin to wear the LA_MERC_ tag. At the end of the probationary period, a vote on the recruit will be conducted by all active members. If the vote is successful, the recruit shall become a full member of LA MERC. A member must be a full member for a minimum of six (6) months before that member may sponsor another individual for membership. Also, a recruit must be eighteen (18) years of age or older to be considered for membership.

NoXiOuS
August 31st, 2003, 03:36 PM
yeah, ive only seen u on today when u told me to read the forums.
unfortunately, you must be 18+ to be eligable to join the mERCs.
sorry man.
but u can still play on the server

LA_MERC_CS Widow
August 31st, 2003, 06:56 PM
errr... what he meant to say was, "im good, 18, live in la have nice attitude..." ;)

The Widow

}{y|3ri|)
August 31st, 2003, 10:31 PM
thats a nice x-mas present though!

Tracker
September 1st, 2003, 01:32 AM
I have the same one it rocks.....same color also..:D

uuee
September 1st, 2003, 10:01 AM
Lucky kid. I usually got thoes parashoot gijoe toys and or a video game from my brother :-/. I wish my sub was that big :-D what is the diameter on that. mines a 5 that looks like it might be an 8 - 10 right? >_< thats more than i have in my car :-/

pattont
September 1st, 2003, 06:26 PM
you should build ur own computer and save yourself some $$$$ actually.... a lot of $$$$

Tracker
September 1st, 2003, 06:38 PM
No it s only money The best money i ever spent........

ThatsAbigNegative
September 4th, 2003, 12:29 PM
Iv been playing merc server for like 2 years now from my first SN ^~[KiNg]~^ to this one, and iv seen lots of Mercs come n go, not sure how they join or get dismissed or why they quit. But hell i like you guys and i love the server, it dont lag bad, no cheaters, and the people are great. Iv seen XeRoX on the server like 2-3 times. i cant say i play 24/7... basicly because when i have time its between 8:30am and 12am at night. But He was wanting to join from the first day i saw him at least, and every day "im on and see him" hes talking about joining, the whole time.

and words to xerox dont be worried about the clan, just play the game, and have fun with the people that are there.

Well Hopfully i'll get time today or sometime to get on n play alittle cs. Cya all later

LA_MERC_Diesel
September 4th, 2003, 01:04 PM
Hey Neg we value posting in our forums more than server time, just stay active on the forums and you will get noticed quickly :)

Apocalypse
September 4th, 2003, 01:04 PM
just a game fellas...remember that

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 4th, 2003, 10:07 PM
AHHHH!!! IT LIVES!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!

Hi Apoc, you b00n...glad to see ya.

Scott

LA_MERC_Spark
September 4th, 2003, 10:14 PM
apoc!! weeeee.........

Tracker
September 4th, 2003, 10:17 PM
Nice to see you still around b00n........

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
September 4th, 2003, 10:50 PM
w00t apoc:)

bighead
September 4th, 2003, 11:05 PM
ahh run away!!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 4th, 2003, 11:13 PM
btw, DGJ sis.

Scott:)

aCiD
September 7th, 2003, 06:21 PM
HEY!! HEY HEY HEY!!! NOTICE ME!! NOOOOTICE ME!!! AHHH! HEY HEY HEY!!! WOO WOOOOO WOOO WOO ::dances:: HEEEEY HEEEEY HEEEEY!! ::whistles:: HEY!... that good? am i Noticed now??? :nana
:rockband
:band am i a Merc now?!?! hehehehehehehe

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
September 7th, 2003, 07:51 PM
umm....no. Besides we are currently maxed out on SC b00ns....

Scott:D

aCiD
September 7th, 2003, 08:02 PM
ouch :/ what if i move to like NC...PLEASE =(

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==