PDA

View Full Version : Got what was due to him?

LA_MERC_JESTER
August 24th, 2003, 11:32 AM
I might just be a vengeful person but I think this dude got what was coming to him.

http://www.msnbc.com/news/956496.asp

You rape 130 kids and this should have been done a long time ago.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
August 24th, 2003, 01:20 PM
Yah, I know what you're sayin'. The problem with this is that it does nothing good about compelling the Catholic church to turn over offending priests to any kind of corrections authority. Overall, this may have a very damaging affect on those large amounts of child victims and victims now grown that also deserve to have their pain recognized. I wonder if church officials will see all the more reason to deal with this issue in their own way....ways that are assured to avoid corporal punishment by any hand. Hmmmm

Widow

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 24th, 2003, 01:36 PM
I'm totlaly fine with that. The US Supreme Court just shot down the law that would let us go after molesters so screw him....I don't care how old he was.

Scott

Tracker
August 24th, 2003, 08:37 PM
I agree with you Scott. He got what was comming to him..May he burn for his sins.....................................

-FA- hoody
August 24th, 2003, 10:40 PM
:flamed :flamed :flamed :flamed :flamed

LA_MERC_BS
August 25th, 2003, 12:12 AM
You know what would have made it even better? If he had been raped before murdered.

Tracker
August 25th, 2003, 07:52 AM
OMG Bslap..That would have been the icing on the cake..LOL...

}{y|3ri|)
August 25th, 2003, 08:20 AM
Druce was charged with mailing a threatening letter containing white powder and indicating it was contaminated with anthrax.

If you are going to mail Flower.... please dont spell it anthrax!!!

:rolleyes:

SgtJeff
August 28th, 2003, 01:21 AM
The only problem with his dying while his case is being appealed, is that it is now thrown out...The victims will not get the closure they wanted from the final guilty verdict. The case is closed and the guilty verdict is withdrawn...Kind of a screwed up ending for all of those people who suffered at the hands of that monster.

}{y|3ri|)
August 28th, 2003, 07:46 AM
humm thats true... but if they belive hes the one who did it and dont need a court saying so.. then maybe thats enough.. if it is the right guy anyhow..

Disorder
August 31st, 2003, 02:00 PM
kind of reminds me of one of my Cradle of Filth shirts

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 31st, 2003, 05:07 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_SgtJeff
The only problem with his dying while his case is being appealed, is that it is now thrown out...The victims will not get the closure they wanted from the final guilty verdict. The case is closed and the guilty verdict is withdrawn...Kind of a screwed up ending for all of those people who suffered at the hands of that monster.

NEHAAAAAAAAAGATIVE GOST RIDER.....That WAS the verdict.

Scott

aCiD
September 2nd, 2003, 07:44 PM
yea he deserved to die...then die again..then brought back..hit countless times with a bat then killed again...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==