PDA

View Full Version : GOOD GRIEF GUYS

LA_MERC_JESTER
August 15th, 2003, 11:22 AM
I just cant seem to find anyone on the server anymore. I know you guys are all on there but, it seems like everytime I log on no body is on there. I'll be at work check the server on the website there will be 10 players on there right before I leave for home. I run to the house and get there everyone is gone.....:( Then I was at home most of the day yesterday and right before I went to eat with my wife, I saw everyone starting to get on............

I feel like a junky that cant find a dealer....... lol o well I'll catch up with you guys sooner or later, got a golf tournament this weekend so I am gonna be away.....

Corp
August 15th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Yeah it's strange .. there is like a lot of peeps there for one map..then the maps change and they all leave lol ...maybe just the maps ... but the rotation is pretty good at the moment...

SweetGirL
August 15th, 2003, 11:57 AM
Get a life, boys!! :d: *giggles* ~SweetGirL~

Corp
August 15th, 2003, 11:58 AM
tsssk at the get a life comment woman...

-FA- hoody
August 15th, 2003, 01:45 PM
a lot of us are playing on the fun server. have you checked that one when you check the 1.5 server???

Daedelus
August 15th, 2003, 08:40 PM
i think aswell many members are also playing other games as well i know i am playing an awfull lot of Battlefield 1942 and Desert Combat mod, along with C&C Generals. I Have heard quit a few guys are playing Star wars Galaxies as it is still new.Its so hard to find time for all my gaming needs these days.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 16th, 2003, 02:58 PM
no rig in New Orleans :( No cs f0 me ... it'll bee about 2 or 3 weeks...:(

cd
August 17th, 2003, 10:54 AM
NO!! EVERYONE MUST COME BACK TO CS!!!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==