PDA

View Full Version : Who say's trombonist aren't funny

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 14th, 2003, 09:29 PM
This is from the trombone forum I frequnt...I fell out of my chair!

Michael Maddox

Frequent Contributor
Member # 2941

posted August 13, 2003 05:15 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
You don't think that if you just put what's left of the bell section onto the slide, without the bit that's fallen off, that it might make an ugly alto with a ten position slide?

Sure! And I can hum in my dog's butt and call him a kazoo!

(Where did THAT come from!!?? I need a drink...)

--------------------
-- Michael
Tallahassee, FL USA

"One may smile, and smile, and be a villain."

Posts: 183 | From: Tallahassee, FL | Registered: Sep 2002 | IP: Logged |

bickle

Addicted
Member # 2315

posted August 13, 2003 05:21 PM
I think that's a decent price for an alto, I might bid on it.

[email protected] is, I believe, on the noticeably absent rlb's list of Evil Ebay Sellers. That there be wunna them Chinese Garbage horns.

--------------------
You'll have things you'll want to talk about
I will too

Posts: 1570 | From: super happy fun land | Registered: Mar 2002 | IP: Logged |

bickle

Addicted
Member # 2315

posted August 13, 2003 05:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Maddox:
Sure! And I can hum in my dog's butt and call him a kazoo!

My dog'd bite me in the nose if I tried that.

--------------------
You'll have things you'll want to talk about
I will too

Posts: 1570 | From: super happy fun land | Registered: Mar 2002 | IP: Logged |

Frank B

Addicted
Member # 2867

posted August 13, 2003 05:30 PM
his butt has teeth? ouch!

ummm... if he's on Ribby's list of no-no's why didn't RLB give him a bad review?

this guy's little report thingie is all praises.

*wanders away wondering what type of toy you give a dog to clean the teeth on his butt*

--------------------
hopefully soon to be backpacking the full appalachian trail with my trombone strapped to my back.

Posts: 1993 | From: Wilmington, NC///UNC-Greensboro | Registered: Aug 2002 | IP: Logged |

bickle

Addicted
Member # 2315

posted August 13, 2003 07:29 PM
Oh fer cryin' out loud you get the neillydoofer:

My dog's fast. Turn on you like a...

...something that...

..turns, fast.

96.7% is actually fairly bad out of a seller of that volume. I bet rlbby gave him a bad review a while ago.

Acourse, maybe he's reformed, or maybe it was me that had a bad experience with him. I don't remember. Either way, the question is, who the heck will want an alto with a 9" bell?

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 15th, 2003, 06:26 AM
er Ladies and gentlemen, I give you the sad life of the lonely trombonist. :stick

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 15th, 2003, 06:59 AM
O....M......G
:stick

roXet
August 15th, 2003, 07:23 AM
I'm stunned.

LA_MERC_JESTER
August 15th, 2003, 11:25 AM
they have a forum for that...

SgtJeff
August 15th, 2003, 05:00 PM
I'm so scared!:eek:

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 15th, 2003, 06:04 PM
Yup...nearly 4000 members strong, not to mention the Trombone-L Email list - I get nearly 100 emails a day through it.

j j
August 15th, 2003, 06:29 PM
what is a trombonist????????????:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 15th, 2003, 06:33 PM
Ok, I'm going to get in my truck and drive over there and hit you...

A trombonist plays the Trombone!!!!

Madmax+Trombone=Trombonist...w00t!

j j
August 15th, 2003, 06:41 PM
Thougt it was a computer thing.Just dont know till u ask.Buy the way you would run at of gas before u made it to my house..hehehehe

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 15th, 2003, 06:46 PM
HA HA - well anyway, now you know what a trombonist is in case anyone ever asks :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==