PDA

View Full Version : New dad

-FA- hoody
August 12th, 2003, 10:50 PM
As of a week ago today I became a dad. My girl and I had a boy on August 5th at 1:56 p.m. and he weighed 7 lbs. 7 ou. and 21 in. long. I cant believe I am actually a dad now. Its kinda of freeky, but kinda c00l at the same time. Just thought I would let ya'll know.
:crybaby

Later

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
August 12th, 2003, 11:31 PM
Congrats man!!! Get ready for some sleepless nights. They also grow up FAST. My daughters first birthday will be in two months. It does not seem like it has been that long at all.

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 13th, 2003, 04:45 AM
congrats man!

LA_MERC_BS
August 13th, 2003, 08:24 AM
Oh just wait till he is 5 or 6. I have renamed Walmart "HELL"!!!

The whole time your in there your kid will come running around the corner dragging something from the toy section that is 20 isles over. Then they look at you with this "oh Daddy please...... please...." Next thing you know you not only got the $5.00 towelet paper you came for, but also the $50.00 worth of Barbie toys.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 13th, 2003, 12:11 PM
LMFAO

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 13th, 2003, 02:01 PM
w00t:) congrats hoody...bslap I consider walmart hell now without any children, it gets worse?

LA_MERC_Spark
August 13th, 2003, 02:52 PM
d00d... Try walkin into wally world wit a 3 AND 5 yr old... MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE MINE....aaawwwww crap buy 2 of each!!!

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 13th, 2003, 07:21 PM
hahaha...lmao

Twist3d
August 13th, 2003, 08:59 PM
congrats, I don't have any children, but that's great man.

Tracker
August 13th, 2003, 09:18 PM
OMG I thought I was the only one with the wal-mart problem...lol..and CONGRADS MAN...Kids rock until the look at you and tell you the need twenty dollars for a pack of poke'mon cards.....yeah TWENTY DOLLARS!!!!!!!!AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH....

-FA- Sirius
August 13th, 2003, 10:18 PM
Congrats...your girl was born on my sisters birthday :D...Congrats again...

-FA- hoody
August 14th, 2003, 09:45 AM
bslap, spark, and tracker......LMAO, ha ha......between 20 bucks for the poke'mon cards and buying 2 of each....i better start saving up now

thanx for the congrads.

LA_MERC_Spark
August 14th, 2003, 05:43 PM
Originally posted by Sirius
Congrats...your girl was born on my sisters birthday :D...Congrats again...

ummm....tis a b0y d00d!! :twak

SweetGirL
August 14th, 2003, 05:58 PM
Originally posted by [C.O.P.S] Bslap
Oh just wait till he is 5 or 6. I have renamed Walmart "HELL"!!!

The whole time your in there your kid will come running around the corner dragging something from the toy section that is 20 isles over. Then they look at you with this "oh Daddy please...... please...." Next thing you know you not only got the $5.00 towelet paper you came for, but also the $50.00 worth of Barbie toys.

BS, we all know the Barbies are really for youuuuuuuu....whether they be plastic and 2 feet high or plastic and 5 feet high, you have no preference, huh? :H ~SweetGirL - non-plastic as of now...wait til my tax return tho *giggles*~

SweetGirL
August 14th, 2003, 06:07 PM
I am sorry to have gotten off topic....I forgot to give my congrats to Hoody. I wish you both, as parents, the best for your child. Corp and I had a baby last year. He was 10 lbs 2 oz. and 23" long. Needless to say, he came outta my tummy rather then the conventional route *wink wink*. He just turned 18 months old this month and is already 38 pounds! He wears size 3T-4T clothes and is just too smart for his own good, that little moose.....reminds me of his daddy. :p: He also gets on the computer when we are playing CS, whether it be in my lap or Corp's, and tries to play. If you ever see me switch from team to team to team to team, well, that's our baby, Reed, switching for me. He even presses "q" and draws my last weapon out when I'm about to get raped and has me jumping around by pressing the spacebar, especially when I am camping or don't want to be seen. He gets me killed, and I even got knifed once because of him!!! Ahhhh, I love the little fella...no worries. I suspect our little Reed with be a CS ho like his Mommy (*ahem* his daddy is still a Noob *ahem*) *giggles*. Best of luck to ya again, Hoody! ~SweetGirL~

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 14th, 2003, 06:16 PM
holy kangaroo!! :p:

Corp
August 14th, 2003, 06:17 PM
thats a really bad pic of him Sam..

Corp
August 14th, 2003, 06:19 PM
goofy pic of reed ... hehehe doh i think i might need to start a new thread for pic's of my son .. Btw COngrats Hoody.. u need to post a few pic's of the new bub on here ...

Corp
August 14th, 2003, 06:23 PM
err....no he wasn't drinking just busted lol....

Corp
August 14th, 2003, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Diesel
holy kangaroo!! :p:

moose huh lol

-FA- hoody
August 14th, 2003, 11:00 PM
ya'll have a g00d l00kin' b0y Corp and Sweetgirl, really purty blue eyes. I am in the pr0cess 0f scanning the pics s0 I will put them up sh0rtly. Again thanx f0r the c0ngrats.

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 15th, 2003, 05:17 AM
Originally posted by SweetGirL
If you ever see me switch from team to team to team to team, well, that's our baby, Reed, switching for me.

Your boy's name is Reed? That's hella cool. Even spelled the same as me. What's his middle name? I've only met one other Reed spelled the same way as my name.

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 15th, 2003, 07:20 AM
congrats dude

blondie
August 15th, 2003, 07:30 AM
cute baby

Corp
August 15th, 2003, 10:13 AM
hey ya Yankee his middle name is Jackson...will be freaky if thats your middle name too lol

SweetGirL
August 15th, 2003, 11:16 AM
Originally posted by hoody
ya'll have a g00d l00kin' b0y Corp and Sweetgirl, really purty blue eyes.

Awww, shucks, thanks. He gets his good-looks from his mother...of course.:blue: ~SweetGirL~

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 15th, 2003, 11:21 AM
That would be freaky but, mine is Allen. So close. In any case he's a dashing young man. I guess it's in the name :)

-FA- hoody
August 15th, 2003, 01:54 PM
we named ours Trenton Jay. trying to be original, kinda hard with all the kabillion names that are out there. Reed is a cool name, wish i would have thought of that one myself. oh well, maybe next time.

blondie, you havnt posted much where ya been???
oh yeah, i havnt played in a few days cuz my comp is down and out, my buddy is working on it right now, so dont worry, we will get back to owning all these j00 b00ns in a few days.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==