PDA

View Full Version : A big thanks and a little question....

Badger
August 11th, 2003, 10:06 PM
Hey Mercs,
Wanted to say thanks for having me and the other BRs on your server, our pub should be back up this week and we'll be sure to give you the ip so you can come kill us there...
And thanks also for running a clean server, not an easy task these days and as an admin I know what you guys go through.
Been enjoying your FY server and had a question: fy_poolparty crashes our server, but I noticed it runs with np on yours. It's one of my fav maps and I wondered if you had an "ancient louisiana secret" for keeping it going.
Any help would be greatly appreciated, and oh yes, I am not the computer guy, I just like to frag, so I can refer the technical server guys to someone else who knows what they're doing.
Thanks!
-=|BR|=-Badger

LA_MERC_Onji
August 12th, 2003, 09:50 AM
howdy,

get your server admin to check your logs. Look at around the time that the server crashed, and it will usually tell you what the issue was. Its usually missing or corrupt files in certain locations. If you need a good copy of a particular file, please let me know.

Badger
August 12th, 2003, 12:33 PM
Thanks Onji, I'll check it out and let you know.

Badger
August 14th, 2003, 11:03 PM
Server is up!
So that I don't step out of line and advertise anything unwanted, let me know if it's okay to post our ip here. Y'all are welcome to join us. For now you can get our ip in our forums if you like.

roXet
August 15th, 2003, 12:42 AM
badger, pm me your new ip if nothing else. I'll have to come play with j00 guys for old times sake. =)

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==