PDA

View Full Version : Battlefield 1942

Twist3d
August 11th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Hey guys Avatar and I have been playing battlefield quite frequently, and we have decided that every night at 8:30 p.m. central time that we are going to play if anyone would like to join us, and go have fun with us feel free to message me at FarmerJoe81 or Avatar at spiritofshogun "on AIM" we use roger wilco so we suggest you download it for maximum ownage.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 11th, 2003, 08:20 PM
roger wilco??? Why not a can and string.....there are tons of better progs...Team Speak and Ventrilo are good ones.

Scott

Corp
August 11th, 2003, 08:27 PM
everytime i try to do multiplayer for BF1942 it tells me to update my version...so i guess i am doomed to play by myself :P (now now no dirty thoughts please).... hehehe

Twist3d
August 11th, 2003, 08:46 PM
Hey Corp download the update from this website in the files, it's in the patches directory of bf1942, do a fresh install, and update her.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 11th, 2003, 09:36 PM
umm a lot of mercs play BF almost every night, myself included

Twist3d
August 12th, 2003, 12:34 AM
Dirge where do yall play man? I know about the servers on here under the status link, but almost 95% of the time I see like 3 or 4 peeps in there.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 12th, 2003, 06:21 AM
We usually get together find a server and go in, you can use gametiger to find us I guess.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 12th, 2003, 07:32 AM
Get with us on icq Twisted, we will hook you up.
Corp you don't have "backup copies" do you.
If you have originals make sure to get the 1.4 patch
Yeah that's were alot of us have been.

NoXiOuS
August 12th, 2003, 10:15 AM
yeah im gonna start playing BF1942 again, but i gotta get more CS time in lol
ive been lacking in that department and that is not a good thing

SweetGirL
August 12th, 2003, 10:24 AM
the copy of BF1942 was given to me (copied) and i have all the patch's for it .. but maybe coz it's a copy of the game that maybe be the problem....BTW it's Corp here..

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 12th, 2003, 11:37 AM
yeah copies of this one is no good except for single player, and then sometimes it doesn't play. Get the real thing and get online with us:)

SweetGirL
August 12th, 2003, 12:03 PM
Maybe I will get Battlefield 1942 for Corp. Where do I purchase it? Like Best Buy or somewhere else? That is......if he's a good boy - it's highly unlikely that he will be though. haha He's a bad bad boy usually. :naughty Hmmm, how many of you guys are playing 1942? I might have to get a copy for myself, so I can kick your hinies like I do in CS. I love making men cry. :crybaby *giggles* ~SweetGirL~

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
August 12th, 2003, 02:02 PM
=S=

Why don't you get Ventrilo it is free. I have a sever up 24 7. Scott knows the IP and the pass. here is a web site were you can get it for free. http://ultimategamingalliance.com/woh/ go to downloads and get it. I have some of the ~U)(G guys playing all the time. I am sure you all can hook up and play. Ventrilo is the best speaking real time program I have ever used bar none. just were your clan tags on the server and have fun. I have told the UG guys you all might come on it from time to time. so use it.

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 12th, 2003, 02:40 PM
Yeah we use teamspeak2, and it seems just fine, If you want to play with the LA_MERC let us know and we can get you the pw so you can get going.
I would strongly recomend to anyone to get BF1942, I think with all the mods cominging out for it and EA's support, that it will have a long and strong future.

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
August 12th, 2003, 03:08 PM
=S=

Ok thanks I keep that in mind. right now my pc is down. but should be back up on sunday i hope. god i hope.

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==