PDA

View Full Version : To the players on the server.....

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
August 10th, 2003, 11:38 PM
I have about had it with some of the people on the server. I am fed up with the language and people running thier mouth. I don't put up with it face to face and I'll be damn if I am going to put up with it on the server. If you want to continue to use language on voice chat or run your mouth then you will answer to me. Sorry if this come across rude, but I am a little ticked right now.

Tracker
August 10th, 2003, 11:39 PM
Go get them RP......

uuee
August 11th, 2003, 02:55 PM
what does rp stand for? Behave yourselves!

Twist3d
August 11th, 2003, 03:19 PM
Well ue in the situate Real Pissed :D ha ha ha...Yeah there was some people on one night man and they kept cussing me out repeatedly, and I am starting to notice that more and more people are disrespecting us more often, that kind of arrogance shall and will not be tolerated, I wish I had the ability to be an admin, I would regulate them noobs easily. Real simple, they have one warning, I have seen instances where they are warned repeatedly before anything is done. Warn them once if they persist then kick em. RIGHT IN THE BUTT!!!

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 11th, 2003, 03:28 PM
RP=Ruston Police, RP is a sniper for the Ruston Police Dept.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 11th, 2003, 05:12 PM
yep - and he is purty accurate wit dat rifle too! LOL I seen his target from when him and Sgt. Jeff went a round during Armageddon...w00t

LA_MERC_Maverick
August 11th, 2003, 05:24 PM
bighead knows how accurate they are too, since they used his "body" for target practice....LMAO!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 11th, 2003, 09:27 PM
non-mercs If you ever have a problem on the server, hit up the admins via icq for assistance. or if no one responds take screenshots and demos and we WILL deal with them.

LA_MERC_JESTER
August 11th, 2003, 09:59 PM
completely agree there was some dude on there the other night that was really making me sick, you know I can understand a slip every now and then but you know, come on, some folks are way way way to childish.....

Cypher
August 12th, 2003, 07:07 PM
I find it ironically amusing that you swore in your post complaining about swearing. :bb

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
August 12th, 2003, 11:29 PM
LOL....Sorry about that. I won't say anything to anyone for letting something slip once in a while on accident. But I have had a couple of people here as of late that would just cut loose with a hole string of them on purpose. That is really what I was talking about. I let a couple slip when my temper gets up. Sometimes I just have to walk away.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 12th, 2003, 11:44 PM
Well, he was just "Joshing" with you anyway - sorry Josh, had to do it...

HA HA HA HA HA!

I do agree though, the server has "kinda" gotten out of hand lately - peeps aren't respecting just the tag anymore we have to threaten to get an admin, THEN usually they will hush up for fear of being kicked or booted...

pattont
August 29th, 2003, 11:37 PM
I haven't seen a problem lately.. Most of the times I play there is an admin in there. I know i play with corona a lot and he controls them like no other.. w00t!!

LA_MERC_BS
August 30th, 2003, 05:51 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
I have about had it with some of the people on the server. I am fed up with the language and people running thier mouth. I don't put up with it face to face and I'll be damn if I am going to put up with it on the server. If you want to continue to use language on voice chat or run your mouth then you will answer to me. Sorry if this come across rude, but I am a little ticked right now.

Don't hold back buddy , Tell us how you really feel lol. Holding it in will only make it worse hehe

pattont
August 30th, 2003, 07:47 AM
haha.. w00t!!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
September 2nd, 2003, 06:28 PM
We have a server? omg...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==