PDA

View Full Version : I am so lame!

LA_MERC_JESTER
August 8th, 2003, 12:45 PM
My wife is out of town for the weekend. Took the Kids to, so I have almost all weekend to my self. So what am I doing, sleep and more sleep. I thought hummm go to a club, movie, do something, but nope I am gonna crash in the bed and sleep every extra sec. I get. I am offically old and lame...............

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 8th, 2003, 01:17 PM
LMAO!!! I'm in EXACTLY the same spot right now except shes gone for an entire week...what am I doing??? Working overtime....lame.

Scott

Twist3d
August 9th, 2003, 12:54 AM
ahhhh no nook :mad:

LA_MERC_Spark
August 9th, 2003, 04:30 AM
tell me bout it!!!! my wife is 300 miles from me!!! ALL THE TIME!! and has been for the past 2 years!!!!!

LA_MERC_JESTER
August 9th, 2003, 10:28 AM
Man now it is confirmed. I got all dressed up, shaved, hell I even took a shower. Washed my car, and went out on the town. Had a steak for dinner, went to see S.W.A.T. and even met a girl that I had a chance with. But, then told her up front sorry I am married and have to get to bed early. Growing up sucks!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 9th, 2003, 11:29 AM
Um...that's not lame.....that's the RIGHT thing to do. In fact, that's as far from lame as you can get...GJ

Scott

LA_MERC_JESTER
August 9th, 2003, 01:02 PM
Well there was no question in my mind that I was not intrested in the girl, I lucked out and got a Hot wife. But, It was just the excuse, that I was going to bed early. Made me sound old.......

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
August 9th, 2003, 01:02 PM
yeah man, you should get a bunch of "good-boy" points..and as far as sleeping the whole time, you are living my dream, enjoy it while you can...w00t:)

NoXiOuS
August 10th, 2003, 08:43 AM
sleep. my bestest friend.
only bad thing is, my sleep schedule is backwards. up all night, sleeping all day.
ANd im also unemployed, and in school.
im the lame one lol.

JUNKY
August 10th, 2003, 07:01 PM
Ronnie --- have you been in WM all your life?

What you just described is about all there is to do in WM anyway :-)

P.S. How was SWAT?

LA_MERC_JESTER
August 11th, 2003, 10:06 PM
No way man been in WM for almost A year and a half, first weekend alone in this town, went to work for fun most of the weekend.....

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==