PDA

View Full Version : Missing Item from Armageddon

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 4th, 2003, 02:39 PM
Does anyone have the laminator that I (might) have brought to Monroe for the name badges? I don't remember if I brought it or not, but I can't seem to locate it amongst my posessions.

If someone has it or knows it's location, please post here. It belongs to my fiance and I would really like to get it back.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 4th, 2003, 05:00 PM
While we are on the subject....

I lost my beloved hacky sack. I know it sounds stupid but I've had that thing for like 6 years. It's been to 4 Ozzfests and is quite sentimental to me. It is a knit bag in the rasta colors...green, red, yellow. If you have it or know who does I'd REALLY love to get it back.

Scott

Sorry Yankee...I have no idea about the laminator.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 4th, 2003, 05:39 PM
If I remember correctly Yankee, you DID bring the laminator to Monroe for Armageddon. Its whereabouts are not known to me though :( Just as the hackey sack...(man I aint seen one of those in 15 years...)

Jubae
August 4th, 2003, 06:04 PM
or your toes.

LA_MERC_MadMAX
August 4th, 2003, 06:39 PM
:owned

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 4th, 2003, 06:59 PM
I have one of the origional hackey sacks you can have BB. the grey and blue leather thing...I would have to find it. I've had that one...well, since they came out with that type back in the early 80's. No OzFests were visited though, sorry.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 4th, 2003, 07:43 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Jubae
or your toes.

That was the equivelant of a Glock headshot from spawn on awp_map.

Scott:bb:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bb

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 4th, 2003, 07:58 PM
O

LA_MERC_RiverRat
UC

LA_MERC_RiverRat
H

MadOne
August 6th, 2003, 07:52 AM
all the extra stuff was put in the boxes and transported to either darrens or jays house, (cant remember) but i do recall scott's toy in one, and i think the laminator was also put in there as well...i could be totaly wrong..but if they would check that would aleviate both ... :bb

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 6th, 2003, 08:18 AM
I would be soooo :fruit if it was in there.....

Scott

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 6th, 2003, 11:22 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_MadOne
all the extra stuff was put in the boxes and transported to either darrens or jays house, (cant remember) but i do recall scott's toy in one, and i think the laminator was also put in there as well...i could be totaly wrong..but if they would check that would aleviate both ... :bb

Please, Please, Please Darren and Jay double check the boxes and let me know if the laminator is in there. I really need to get that back. I'll pay for the shipping. Let me know if ya find it. Thanks!!

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
August 6th, 2003, 11:33 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_LaTech
I have one of the origional hackey sacks you can have BB. the grey and blue leather thing...I would have to find it. I've had that one...well, since they came out with that type back in the early 80's. No OzFests were visited though, sorry.

ROFLMAO, but seriously the knit ones were better, they were easier to maneuver. :cool:

Jubae
August 6th, 2003, 11:35 AM
Sorry to pwn you so bad Jay, it was too perfect to resist.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 6th, 2003, 03:17 PM
I will double check my stuff tonight..

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 12th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Anyone had any luck finding the boxes or the stuff in the boxes?? I would really love to get that laminator back or at least know that someone has it.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 12th, 2003, 08:04 PM
My bad Yankee - I forgot to post here over the weekend that I did find it - I have it here at my house, but I wont be able to ship it until the 20th - thats when i get paid.....UNLESS Mark wants to swing by my work and get it and he could ship it??

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 12th, 2003, 08:40 PM
jay bring it to your work on thursday i will swing by and get it and ship it to yankee

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 12th, 2003, 09:48 PM
I'll supply a Fed Ex number if y'all want that way y'all don't have to pay for it. Thanks a bunch Jay.

LA_MERC_Mercy
August 13th, 2003, 04:44 AM
dont matter yankee...just pm me the address you want it to go to

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 13th, 2003, 12:09 PM
I will bring it with me tomorrow...

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 20th, 2003, 05:09 PM
Need a little help here. I tried laminating something with the laminator you sent me be it shredded it instead. :sad :sad

Not sure who's paper shredder I am the proud new owner of but thanks. Just kidding. Thanks for taking the time to get this to me but could you look again Jay. The laminator doesn't have those huge metal teeth like the paper shredder does. :laugh: :laugh:

Seriously guys thanks for helping with this. If you find it just hold on to it and I'll pick it up while I'm in Ruston in September.

Here is a picture of what it should look like:

LA_MERC_Spark
August 20th, 2003, 05:27 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.....ROFLMAO... somebdy is taken lessons from me

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 20th, 2003, 05:49 PM
hahahahahahahahaahahahahahah...mix-up of the century.

"Yes, sir...you need that important, one-of-a-kind document laminated...sure thing!"
...*zzzzzrrrrpp*
"Oh %^$%!!!"

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 20th, 2003, 06:07 PM
ooops....hell I have never used that thing....that is the only thing similar that i had at my place so i thought that was it...my bad.....I will definately keep lookin, but i dont think i have it....

LA_MERC_Spark
August 21st, 2003, 12:37 AM
ROFLMAO....again....G00d thing u didn't use it or tech's post may have hit a little closer 2 home hehehe!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 21st, 2003, 08:22 AM
Any luck with the hackey sack?

Scott

SweetGirL
August 21st, 2003, 10:29 AM
OMG I am laughing so hard at this thread! It's my first time reading through it, and I just have to say to Jay......did u have a blonde moment there??? ahaha geez! I only highlight my hair blonde to give me that dumbass feeling once in a while....what'd YOU do to acquire it, Jay? *giggles* (luv ya tho!)

Oh, one more thing - while you're looking in that box, Jay, do you happen to see my ass in there? I lost some more weight, and it made my rear disappear. :eek: Hmmm, I feel like I outta post a picture of the missing item or at least a description. *giggles* ~SweetGirL~

LA_MERC_Spark
August 21st, 2003, 11:24 AM
<---------(speechless)......:crazyeye :slap :e2

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 21st, 2003, 11:47 AM
yeah...pretty much what Spark said....

Scott

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 21st, 2003, 11:59 AM
O...M...G...
If you realy know Jay, it even makes that post more ROFLMAO.
a blonde moment, nah maybe a senior momnet, oh no I got it...it was a
blind moment

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 21st, 2003, 12:01 PM
Hey Jay, I left my computer at Armageddon, can you see if it is in the box?

/me rubs hands together to see what I get from that.
:p:

~doh little hackey sack who needs that~ :)

LA_MERC_Maverick
August 21st, 2003, 01:11 PM
ROFLMAO!!

O...M...G!! I wonder what else might be in that box as well (evil grin spreading across face).

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 21st, 2003, 01:15 PM
Hey, maybe I can get a new blender out of this deal... hmmm I left my um er monitor there, is it there?

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 21st, 2003, 01:25 PM
All right people, lets focus here. I am looking for the laminator, not an ass, PC, video card, CPU, hackey sack or anything else. What am I saying. Jay can you see if you could find my souped up super-dooper gaming machine. I left it at Armageddon and am tired of playing on my spare rinky-dink slow-ass p.o.s. video card PC.

:think

LA_MERC_Maverick
August 21st, 2003, 05:29 PM
LMAO!!!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
August 21st, 2003, 07:35 PM
Oh my God I have laughed my ass off. It is now in the box. I have your laminator Reed. It was in the box of electrical stuff that came home with me. Wait that may be my garbage disposal. Nope Nope Its your laminator. They look so much alike. NOT. What the hell was that Jay. "Yeah I have your laminator, its right here and the teeth are still sharp". LOL. Sorry Scott I looked hard and No hacky Sack. Your lucky I'm such a pack rat Reed. I also have a little envelope withe the name tag clips. I also found 3 power strips. A blue polo shirt. A pair of sun glasses. The rolls of raffel tickets. Some bayou mouse pads, AND A WHOLE LOT OF GARBAGE. No super computers guys. I refuse to upgrade also until Reed's computer is better than mine. And I do believe he still owes about 2,000 dollars on his 450 P2. Lol.

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 21st, 2003, 07:38 PM
LMAO OO O O O O OO O O LMFAO!!!!

LA_MERC_Spark
August 21st, 2003, 09:02 PM
OMG!!! ROFLMAO!!!! that blue polo may be urs Reed...now all u got to do is find that tent er um pair of shorts u gave me! HAHAHAHAHAHA

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 22nd, 2003, 05:51 AM
hahaha....you man the ones that "fell off" when we were moving the boxes to that lady's car?! LOL!

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 22nd, 2003, 07:58 AM
This is out of control. Andy has my shirt (that Spark borrowed) and probably my shorts (that Spark also borrowed - you know the ones that kept falling down)? AND THE LAMINATOR!! w00t! w00t! The only question is who's paper shredder do I have know?

Andy, please bring those with you when you come down for Gulf Shores. The laminator and clothes I mean, not any of that other stuff or any other Fred Sanford collectables you may have laying around your house.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 22nd, 2003, 09:32 AM
the shredder is mine and you can just bring it to armageddon 2 with ya....not like i need it cause i've had it for over a year or so and have never used it....

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 22nd, 2003, 09:43 AM
The funny thing about it is... Andy actually has MY shirt. Don't ask...

LA_MERC_Spark
August 22nd, 2003, 11:15 AM
the more I read over this criznap the more I ROFLMAO!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

LA_MERC_Maverick
August 22nd, 2003, 05:34 PM
ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!

SO HILARIOUS!!

}{y|3ri|)
August 26th, 2003, 10:03 AM
this is is funnest thread in the forums.. its just soo classic of our family.. lol

hey maybe jay "laminated" your hackey sack scott????

=-p

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 26th, 2003, 10:09 AM
DOH!!!!!

Scott

-FA- hoody
August 26th, 2003, 12:24 PM
Please someone stop the madness.....LMAOOOOOOOOOO

LA_MERC_Spark
August 26th, 2003, 04:41 PM
Laminated it hell.....tis probably in shreds by now!!! LMAO

}{y|3ri|)
August 27th, 2003, 03:34 PM
ok ok lets stop picking on jay.. after all if he had the laminator then he probley would have laminated the website to keep it clean from all your sticky fingers...

=-p

Tracker
August 27th, 2003, 03:54 PM
No he would need to see to do that ..And just ask Captain He cant see anything. I know first hand he got me lost in his home town I thought we would be arrested for sure . I felt like I was in New York ..hehehehe..I have never got lost in my home town..Jay is blind as a bat..J/K......still wuv you Jay..I will push you around.And as far as the paper shreader goes it is a simple mistake..dont all the laminaters have teeth.. hahahaha..............

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==