PDA

View Full Version : HOW SCREWED UP ARE YOU?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 4th, 2003, 02:21 PM
Here is another test to go with teh Dante test....this one is for personality disorders. I got a good idea about a few of you. Let's see if I'm right or not.

http://www.4degreez.com/misc/personality_disorder_test.mv

BTW....I got low in every category.

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 4th, 2003, 02:28 PM
HAHAHA! I got all lows and one moderate...in:
Schizoid
People with schizoid personality disorder avoid relationships and do not show much emotion. They genuinely prefer to be alone and do not secretly wish for popularity. They tend to seek jobs that require little social contact. Their social skills are often weak and they do not show a need for attention or acceptance. They are perceived as humorless and distant and often are termed "loners."

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
August 4th, 2003, 02:30 PM
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Very High
Schizoid: High
Schizotypal: Very High
Antisocial: High
Borderline: Moderate
Histrionic: Moderate
Narcissistic: Very High
Avoidant: Very High
Dependent: High
Obsessive-Compulsive: High

LA_MERC_LaTech
August 4th, 2003, 02:32 PM
DANG!!!!

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
August 4th, 2003, 02:44 PM
I guess that's what you get for living in NYC all your life.

Mrs.B[s]
August 4th, 2003, 02:46 PM
I scored low on everything but moderate on dependant.

Dependent
Dependent personality disorder is characterized by a need to be taken care of. People with this disorder tend to cling to people and fear losing them. They may become suicidal when a break-up is imminent. They tend to let others make important decisions for them and often jump from relationship to relationship. They often remain in abusive relationships. They are overly sensitive to disapproval. They often feel helpless and depressed.

I think most of this is fairly accurate about me. I am not suicidal and don't think I ever could be, but the rest of it is pretty darn accurate.

JUNKY
August 4th, 2003, 03:11 PM
Paranoid: Low
Schizoid: Low
Schizotypal: Low
Antisocial: Low
Borderline: Low
Histrionic: Low
Narcissistic: Moderate
Avoidant: Low
Dependent: Low
Obsessive-Compulsive: Moderate

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 4th, 2003, 03:38 PM
I'm calling broom on yours Korr....If you were all those things you'd either be in Rikers or Bellview.

Scott:D

Lt.Dan
August 4th, 2003, 04:13 PM
:blue: doh LaTech, I got the same for Schizoid, what a bunch of bull! I may avoid long term relationships in preference to one night relationships, but that does not make me crazy, just a male wh0re.

:fruit I will give them the Obsessive-Compulsive, except for the section on working in teams, cuz that is way off, I need all the cannon foder I can get, so I don't get shot of course. That is why I always run behind the lead man in a rush, that way he takes all the incoming fire, now that is team work baby.:devil

Avoidant
1."avoid social situations, and seek out jobs with little contact with others"< well I am a computer Tech!:tosser

2."they will create fantasy worlds to substitute for the real one" Don't know about that, but there are people living inside of my computer who are ploting against me, even as I wright I can here them, Nazi scum.:laugh:

Narcissistic: Low
Avoidant: Moderate
:bash

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 5th, 2003, 08:15 AM
I'm moderate in paranoid, schizoid, schizotypical, and low in everything else. Kinda funny, after reading what these usually represent in a person I wonder how I came up with them. My guess is that it's because some questions had two parts to them. Such as "Do you see people who get taken advantage of as being weak and deserving of being used?" Now I do think those people are weak, but I don't think anyone deserves to be used, so I have to pick which part of the question to address. But it's kinda neat to think I'm a schizophrenic, how kewl is that?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 5th, 2003, 08:22 AM
Depends one which "one" of you I'm talking to.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
August 5th, 2003, 10:26 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big_Brother
I'm calling broom on yours Korr....If you were all those things you'd either be in Rikers or Bellview.

ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :bb

Don't ever want to step foot on Rikers, I'd get :owned
:D Been the Bellevue :eek:.......... {NOT AS A PATIENT}

I think most NY'rs are like me :eek:

Rooster
August 5th, 2003, 11:13 AM
Disorder | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Schizotypal: Moderate
Dependent: Moderate

No surprises for me there.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 5th, 2003, 03:47 PM
The one you have all been waiting for - MINE:

Histrionic: Very High

And yes I gave all completely honest answers.

LA_MERC_Diesel
August 5th, 2003, 04:04 PM
Jay you need to take that again, that sounds way too low for you
:p:

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 5th, 2003, 04:09 PM
:slp

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 5th, 2003, 04:38 PM
LMAO!!! You weren't just owned...you were put in a frilly pink dress, smacked on the arss and made to yell, "Diesel is my daddy!!!!"

Scott:laugh:

LA_MERC_RiverRat
August 5th, 2003, 04:47 PM
:slap

SnAkEbItE
August 6th, 2003, 07:38 AM
Disorder | Rating
Obsessive-Compulsive: Low

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 6th, 2003, 10:57 AM
Scott how can you ask me a question like that? After all the time we've spent together? I felt like we had something special and here you don't even know who I am? Well, for your information it's Trixy, the exotic dancer you spend most of your lunches with? Don't think I'm getting over this anytime soon.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 6th, 2003, 11:03 AM
Someone please delete my prior post. I don't know what happens to me sometimes it's like there's this whole other person inside of me that I don't know. She's crazy man I can't figure it out my shrink says I have to work through her problems but I don't know how to do it. I mean it's not like a have a Pysch major or something? Scott did you intentionally try to bring her out again? Are you out to get me or something I mean why would you do that to me? Are you stalking me? Am I crazy or are you attacking me?

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 6th, 2003, 11:10 AM
For those who haven't read or understand my previous 2 posts just check what I got on the test. Hopefully that should clear up what you've just read, but incase it doesn't...this is a joke. Please I hope I don't offend anyone but I thought it would be funny to play to what my crazy side said to do. Scott hope you get a laugh outta this since you asked which one I was.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 6th, 2003, 11:26 AM
Don't fight her...embrace her....Hell, date her. Probably be the best sex of your life. I mean, who knows you better then YOU right??

Scott

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
August 6th, 2003, 11:36 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_RiverRat
The one you have all been waiting for - MINE:

And yes I gave all completely honest answers.

I think your problem is you spend too much time tryn to be a professional web guy.

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
August 6th, 2003, 10:44 PM
BB, yet again you solve my problems for free. Almost makes me wanna give the shrink a beating of a lifetime for all the money I've given him and the lack of answers I've received. U da man!

SgtJeff
August 7th, 2003, 03:15 AM
Hmmm..Scott, think exiles trying to say you should date her...LOL..Robyn, don't be jealous...hehe:D...Oh, and low on everything for me...

}{y|3ri|)
August 7th, 2003, 04:13 AM
}{y|3ri|) | Rating
Paranoid: Moderate
Narcissistic: High
Dependent: Very High

im not sure what to think of this test...

:rolleyes:

CoF
August 8th, 2003, 03:16 PM
is it everything you hoped for scott..?

Schizotypal: High
Borderline: Very High
Histrionic: Moderate
Dependent: Very High

now i can lay on the couch and have you tell me how to fix my problems...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==