PDA

View Full Version : Big Bro or CS Widow here.....

Tracker
July 30th, 2003, 01:37 PM
I put in an app. at a Hospital in Torrance. I think it is close to you all? Dont know just want to ask..? I did it on line and it said they would get back to me in ten days if the are interested in me..lol

LA_MERC_CS Widow
July 30th, 2003, 02:12 PM
Awesome!!! It's just a short trip on the freeway. Ummm, make that a short trip with no traffic! Good area too. You'll have to live closer to us, though. It's about 20 minutes away. Start prepping your house for sale. When you show the house, have cookies baking in the oven and a fire in the fireplace. You'd be amazed at what that does!

Still waiting on Gwen...

BB's probably comin' home around 3pm out time. We're going shopping for the Kiley's birthday present. Woohoo! Logan asked to talk to you today...he misses his buddy. In fact, he asks just about every day!

Now get off the forum and get a job!!!
:p:

Tracker
July 30th, 2003, 02:42 PM
LOL...I am looking, and Tanyas looking at rentals..lol..I just cant wait .and to tell you the truth not know what day we are moving is harder than knowing..lol..AHHHH...must get good job....w00t

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 30th, 2003, 03:27 PM
=S=

I work in Torrance!!!!!!
I am less them 2 min away from there. it is 17.5 miles from my House. it takes me 45 mins to drive home at night 4 pm and 30 min to get to work. If you want to know more ask.

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

LA_MERC_CS Widow
July 30th, 2003, 03:39 PM
Originally posted by ~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
[B]=S=

I work in Torrance!!!!!!

woops...did I say that was a GOOD area??? harhar

Love you neighbor!!
:p:

Tracker
July 30th, 2003, 03:57 PM