PDA

View Full Version : Websites

Corp
July 29th, 2003, 05:47 PM
Just wanted to say that there are some cool member webpages out there, btw LT.Dan that sound bite on your page is cool..

Anyway i am out :P

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 30th, 2003, 07:59 AM
yeah Lt. Dan is our resident thereputic nut.
him and Maximus make quite a pair.
note they are both from Texas, so watch out, the heat will evaporate brain cells quicker than a Andy/Dirge cuncocktion(sp?)
:P

Corp
July 30th, 2003, 09:49 AM
i haven't had a chance to go to all the other websites yet .... sweetz had me do something...so i will have to have a look when i get a chance..even tho there are like 52 pages of members to have alot at lol....:shockwhor :ripper: :lasma: :saw: :flack: :glob: :hostagedo :bomb2: :saw: :flack: :glob: :hostagedo :xloc: :bomb: :bomb: :werd :matrix :jk2 :jk2 :jk2 :fart :matrix :jk2 :matrix :jk2

Lt.Dan
July 30th, 2003, 10:34 AM
u likey me sound bit, I made it my self.:blue: . Just one of my many special abilities, I would list the other ones, but I can't seem to remember them right now. Oh I'm sure they will come to me, but for now I must ........... I have too......... mmmmmm..... what was I going to do?....Lets see, wake up.... get out of bed...... make sure I turn on the water this time when I take a shower...... get the mail ..... and put on my closes. Doh, it was put on my closes then get the mail.. No wonder the old lady across the street was so eager to talk to me, she kept saying how it must be cold out side... oh well happy days. :laugh: One last thing, make sure all of you congratulate Maximums on his new job at the fertility clinic. I have not spoken to him about his new job, but every time I drive by I see him there, so he must enjoy it.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 30th, 2003, 11:17 AM
lol b00n

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==