PDA

View Full Version : KEEP YOUR EYES ON THE NEWS

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 29th, 2003, 11:17 AM
At 2pm Pacific time, the verdict on the Jeremy Morse/ Bejon Darvish case will be announced. Thats the case of the Inglewood PD officers alledgedly abusing that 16 year old kid. All intel says that if they are found not guilty the Black community is gonna riot. As of now, I'm on tactical allert and have to shed my suit and tie for BDUs and riot gear...Look for me on the news. I'll be the one with the cherry wood colored baton....WOOT WOOT!!!!

NOTE TO FORUM MODERATORS:

If you see me on the news laying the smack down, please delete this thread...thx

Scott:ara: :hegrenade :awp: :bash :hb :iwo :twak :bb :banghead

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
July 29th, 2003, 11:36 AM
:eek: Would you be the one with green/blue hair?:p:
Put a LA_Merc logo on your riot shield!:D :cool:

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
July 29th, 2003, 11:40 AM
Yeah yeah, Riot Shield with Counter-Strike and LA_MERC logos .. :laugh:

The Riot thing really pisses me off and if people think that they can riot and destroy other people's property just because they do not get their way then they need to be beat down. BB, toss me a stick (2x4), I'll give u backup.

LA_MERC_Spark
July 29th, 2003, 11:52 AM
g00d luck big daddy.....hopefully it wont come to that...

Tracker
July 29th, 2003, 11:59 AM
hahaha..I can see Toby out there beating down everyone.."O I am sorry I didnt realize you were getting food for your kids"..lol...

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
July 29th, 2003, 12:13 PM
What if they are loading the food onto the back of a pickup truck. No prisioners, the jail is already full.. Come to think of it, how about I just bring my baseball bats? My big barrel black magic easton would do just great.

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 29th, 2003, 12:14 PM
BB,

This kind of crap upsets me. I agree with Toby...there are other ways to express displeasure than trashing someone else's property.

Whack a couple up side the head for me (if it comes to that). They are the ones that are making my insurance rates go up!

Tracker
July 29th, 2003, 12:39 PM
LOL...I agree 10000% with all of you it is just crapp...beat the hell out of all of them I say..w00t

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 29th, 2003, 12:48 PM
=S=
Scott, If you want I can look in our your house if this goes down to make sure everything is cool. I got some 00 buck in the house. party stoper. as we are so close to north long beach. . just let me know or cal me at work bro.

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon
Drew
STEEL ON TARGET

NoXiOuS
July 29th, 2003, 12:57 PM
oh boy. more riots.
riots are stupid. they dont solve anything.
Scoot, Layeth The Smacketh DOwneth.
smack one and say that its for Noxious.

LA_MERC_CS Widow
July 29th, 2003, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by ~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
=S=
Scott, If you want I can look in our your house if this goes down to make sure everything is cool.

You kiddin' Drew? I'm feelin' feisty!!!!!!!!

:ara:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 29th, 2003, 02:22 PM
lol...The wife is morew dangerous then I am. Thx Drew, I doubt it will be nescessary though. I'm all ready to go...just kinda hanging around waiting.

Scott

Corp
July 29th, 2003, 02:42 PM
Hey BB take care if the crap goes down. Get more than a baton ... PARA POWER BRO...and the riots thing is funny coz they destroy there own places and that is the stupid thing lol...

Anyway watch ya back and remeber kick them while they are on the ground and not lookin lol....

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 29th, 2003, 03:26 PM
=S=
Ok now I am scard LOL . Note to self do not piss off scott wife ever!!! Ok just though I would offer. Looks like I will be back on line very soon. Monday. I guess a 120 vac power supply does not like 220 volts rushing into. "you should see the stuff that comes out of the caps". anyway you all take care

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 29th, 2003, 05:09 PM
Well, it was quiet. Alot whooping and holering but thats it. I'm getting ready to go home for the evening.

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 29th, 2003, 05:17 PM
YAY!

Tracker
July 29th, 2003, 05:22 PM
good I hope the crap dont hit the fan..LOL

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==