PDA

View Full Version : Bob Hope...

Mrs.B[s]
July 28th, 2003, 05:53 PM
Man, Reverend Hooter, I love your new name!

LA_MERC_CS Widow
July 28th, 2003, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Mrs.B
Man, Reverend Hooter, I love your new name!

I sort of feel like I stole a group name! I bet there isn't a CS wife out there that couldn't own it!

5,823 posts...he has 5,823 freakin' posts! Oh geez don't get me started! :madd :banghead

LA_MERC_Mercy
July 28th, 2003, 06:22 PM
yes i turned over my title to my apprentice...the king is dead, long live the king :bow

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 28th, 2003, 06:44 PM
LMAO Ernie,
CS Widow my wife would definately agree

LA_MERC_CS Widow
July 28th, 2003, 07:00 PM
Oh, that "arms folded, toe tapping, squinty evil eye" that tells you your shorts have been parked in front of the monitor for far too long!

Just curious...and I ask this with a smile...how many of you guys see the inside of the doghouse far more often than you should because of CS?

aCiD
July 28th, 2003, 07:05 PM
well i get yelled at by my g/f.. IS CS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME? no ma'am... YOU TALK TO THOSE GUYS MORE YOU DO ME! sorry ma'am wont happen again ma'am ::whip noise:: Well, LONG AS YOUR SORRY! very much ma'am... hehehe=P

Mrs.B[s]
July 28th, 2003, 07:29 PM
Lord, Lord, Lord, 99% of the time that we have an arguement it's over the stupid COMPUTER!!!!!!!!!

SweetGirL
July 28th, 2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by AciD
well i get yelled at by my g/f.. IS CS MORE IMPORTANT THAN ME? no ma'am... YOU TALK TO THOSE GUYS MORE YOU DO ME! sorry ma'am wont happen again ma'am ::whip noise:: Well, LONG AS YOUR SORRY! very much ma'am... hehehe=P

Bravo! Bravo! Spoken like a true "whipped" man. *giggles*

Of course, you could always try to get your wife or girlfriend to play CS WITH you! I'd be a more "L33T" player if my nails weren't so friggin long. ~ugh~ Oh well, beauty has it's price. :naughty hehe ~SweetGirL~

Tracker
July 28th, 2003, 09:29 PM
Well I can say this I have no idea what the outside of the dog house looks like. I have never been out of it long enough to take a look..."sniff" "sniff".."blows nose"...hehehehe..And I must say I love it . there's nothing better than a good cup of coffee and a great game of CS..long live the Counter-Strike......

LA_MERC_eX1|eS' ch1|d
July 28th, 2003, 10:50 PM
I play mostly at night when everyone else is sleeping, so I'm not in the dog house much. But when I am it's usually because of the computer, either gaming or modding or just messing with settings. Life is good.

Tracker
July 28th, 2003, 11:06 PM
I just got yelled at this late..My wife said I was talking to loud and told me to get out of the game...O well this dog house needs a new paint job......

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 29th, 2003, 06:27 AM
Man talk about :offtopic

SgtJeff
July 29th, 2003, 08:18 AM
Well, Robyn, since your husband got me into this damn game, I've had more than my share of "DOGHOUSE" moments!! But, I guess, since I turned him on to this clan, I guess it's back at me a little...hehe...It's not my fault about the post's though...You married the freak! LMAO

Daedelus
July 29th, 2003, 02:38 PM
Lol i thought this post was about Bob hope. God Bless his soul 100+
years old.he will shourly be missed bye alot lot of people,especially the millitary for all the decades of work 50+ years of USO tours bringing joy to G.I's everywhere.

So for once THANK YOU Bob for the memories!

LA_MERC_CS Widow
July 30th, 2003, 01:46 AM
Hey, thanks for the responses! I really get a kick out of you guys. Hangin' out some has shown me why BB is so addicted. I really don't blame him and we actually don't ever fight over the obsession thing. A cleared throat and a toe tap? Yes! But that's as far as it ever needs to go.

On another note, I'm sorry I hijacked this thread in a very big way. Not cool and my mistake.

aCiD
July 30th, 2003, 09:30 PM
lmao@tracker w00t.. im not married yet..but.. i know when i am, ima just buy a laptop and make me a custom doghouse =P

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==