PDA

View Full Version : Never leaving....

LA_MERC_Heater
July 24th, 2003, 08:47 PM
...my New messager computer chair....WOoot
Ok someone might ask what happened to the old comupter chair.
Well heres what happened.When we was moving to the new house we just bought i was having to use a 16ft flat bed trailer.It worked out ok but you just had to tie everything down.So when i got to my old computer chair it was pretty heavy so i just layed it in the back of the truck.Would have worked out fine but i decided to tie the 35gal. trash can to it to keep it from blowing out..NOT A GOOD IDEA!Because at 60 mph the wind caught hold of the can and snatched the old chair right out on the interstate...The bad thing was seeing it get smuttered by the car behind me..lol
So Hello Messager Chair OMG you have got to get one of these things..

:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 24th, 2003, 09:40 PM
LMAO!!

I hope you enjoy your new chair! LOL!

LA_MERC_Spark
July 25th, 2003, 12:11 AM
ha ha.......ROFLMAO..........chair went weeeee!!!

-FA- Th|3f
July 25th, 2003, 12:52 AM
gives new meaning to gone with the wind

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 25th, 2003, 04:47 AM
hahahaha! too funny man!

Tracker
July 25th, 2003, 09:56 AM
lol. That sounds like my luck hehehehe. Weeeeeee

Daedelus
July 25th, 2003, 08:45 PM
lol brings back memories of this time i was flying down i-5 and i saw what appeared to be a matress fly out of this guys truck bed and do a few sommersaults and land in the lane in front of my truck (back when i had the monster)and i was like ohh no big deal its just a matress ill just drive over it and look in the rear view mirror at the guy behind me to see his reaction, Well when i hit it/ran it over is when i realized it was the boxspring not the matress. man i hit it hard and just crushed it to pieces,wood flying all over. Well there were no accidents behind me they all moved over when they saw what happened. but seeing the owners look when i saw he had finally pulled over to go back and grab it. he had jumped out of his truck and when i ran it over he threw his arms up in the air like awww man! i just roar by him chuckling.

j j
July 25th, 2003, 09:04 PM
Thats my luck to.The computer chair i got now is an old one ducktape together.2 strigs on each side hehehe:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

j j
July 25th, 2003, 09:07 PM
And i got the couch cushion in to seat on!!!!!!!!:rockband :rockband :rockband :rockband :rockband :rockband

LA_MERC_Heater
July 25th, 2003, 09:51 PM
Lol Big Poppa...You sure you didnt hit my chair..hehehe

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==