PDA

View Full Version : LA_MERC's New FY Server

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
July 24th, 2003, 01:26 PM
Ladies and gentlenubs Louisiana Mercenaries in conjuction with Big Brother enterprises (a subsidiary of Illegal-op haxorz)is proud to present to you a brand new server!!

We now have our very own dedicated fy-map server located at:

64.174.181.245:27015

password: funtime

There are approximately 120 maps that will be rotated in and out till we find a group that we are happy with. If you have a map you love or absolutely hate...post in the maps section of the forums. Get the map pack here... http://www.lamerc.com/files/maps/Counter-Strike/current/fun_server_maps.zip

This server is passworded but is open to anyone who is registered for our forums. It is set up to hold 18 players (2 admin reserve spots)and should be up 24/7.

A special thanks goes out to the following two people who, without them, this would not have happened.

LA_MERC_Illegal-op: Toby did ALL the work on this himself.....THX TOBY!!

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon: His name is Drew and is my new neighbor. He was ultra generous and offered us his own personal server conected to a T-1 line that he wasn't using. THX DREW!!

Aight nubs, let's get some fy action!!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 24th, 2003, 02:02 PM
OMG w00t!

Twist3d
July 24th, 2003, 02:15 PM
I have not had the chance to get in there and check it out yet, but that sounds smooth guys. Great Work! I will be there in ooo say about 3 hours, I have to drive back to town cuz I am at work, 1 hour for the usual B.S. and then get on CS and pwnage time.

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 24th, 2003, 03:57 PM
=S=

Let me know how it is. I just want to try to help my friends out as much as I can. If you need anything Please feel free to ask. Now lets go have some fun. My clan also has a AAO and a BF1942 server up on the same T-1 line once in a while. We all have a voice program that is 1000 times better then team speak and RW and batle com. This is up 24 7. If you want to know more please give me you MSN addy or email me at mine [email protected]. Thank you for you time and enjoy it people.

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 24th, 2003, 04:39 PM
BTW, Drew, the server is up....lol. Couldn't make it over last night, I'll try to pop in tonight. I get a GREAT ping (in the 30s) Toby was in the 90s-100s but said he was lagging a bit. We shall see when we get some more peeps in there.

Scott

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 24th, 2003, 04:58 PM
=S=

Scott the jeep took a crap on me yesterday. NO fun driving in LA with NO BREAK LIGHTS LOL. The car is stil up on the rack getting checked out. Some how the elec system went up in smoke LOL. it is not good when the AUT3157 scoket is brown and burned LOL. so there woring on the elec on the car. and as of late the head light seem to go on by them selfs. I am sure the cat nabor loves that as the light are pointed at his bed room LOL. flash on flash off w00T. I can see it now kinda like a disco. wow. I should be home around 7 tonight I hope. anyway talk to you later bro.

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon Drew

STEEL ON TARGET

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 24th, 2003, 05:17 PM
lol...no one else in LA has brake lights...why should you. I hope the flashing lights piss him off as much as his cats piss me off. Bastages. Any ideas for kitty control....it doesn't have to be non-lethal. Just stealthy.

Scott

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 24th, 2003, 05:58 PM
toy mice hanging from celing fans are quite entertaining to watch

NoXiOuS
July 24th, 2003, 07:12 PM
i just gotta get the maps to install right.
i unzipped them into so many directories and still doesnt work.
help!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 24th, 2003, 09:35 PM
This is what toby told me to do.

D/L the maps
right click on the zip file then left click on Extract files to folder: ../../fun_server_maps
Then it will put a folder named fun_server_maps right next to the zip file
open that folder
You will see the files as how they need to be moved
just move everything to your hl folder

That how to install then correctly. Just click yes on the pop up windows.

Scott

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 24th, 2003, 09:39 PM
w00t....DGJ GUYS...cant wait to get on!

LA_MERC_Captain_Obvious
July 24th, 2003, 11:48 PM
sweet! I've been very busy with work lately, but should be on a good bit this weekend. I'm sure I'll spend alot of my cs time on that server.

thanks guys!!!

-FA- hoody
August 22nd, 2003, 11:00 AM
Why is the fun server not on the status page?????

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 22nd, 2003, 11:19 AM
It r b gone. :( Unfortunately, it's gracious host had to pull the plug.. :doh

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 22nd, 2003, 11:21 AM
yup...what he said.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
August 22nd, 2003, 11:22 AM
And with eloquent posts like that.... He took the title. LMAO :stick

-FA- hoody
August 22nd, 2003, 11:28 AM
why??

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 22nd, 2003, 02:53 PM
yeah me cries did we mess up or something

LA_MERC_Sniper
August 22nd, 2003, 02:55 PM
nm

}{y|3ri|)
August 26th, 2003, 09:32 AM
and i was looking forward to fy_party... Im a cowbowy... space cowboy!!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 26th, 2003, 10:08 AM
No, no one did anything wrong. The server host could no longer host the server and since it isn't an LA MERC box we have no control over it. It was something that was given to us to play on but it is gone now...sorry guys.

Scott

-FA- hoody
August 26th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Dern it....and it was so much fun...

-FA- hoody
August 28th, 2003, 10:51 AM
:dunno Ne chance on getting an0ther fun server???

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
August 28th, 2003, 11:14 AM
All things are possible...but don't hold your breath.

Scott

How's that for a non-answer:D:D:D:bb

-FA- Sirius
August 28th, 2003, 08:13 PM
Poor Fun server...It was stuck on fy_industry...I just want to go in and pick up and mp5 :(

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==