PDA

View Full Version : NO MO BROADBAND!

IamTylerDurden
July 23rd, 2003, 07:10 PM
Thats right, you read correctly, as of this Monday(ish) I will be broadbandless for the next few months. Me and the honey bunny are trying to save up enough cash to wipe out any and all debt that we accumulated before we got married so that we could comfortablely fit in a big fat nice house payment!!!. So we are both taking one for the team, I lose my internet and she loses her cable TV, we are cutting back to the 10 channel, $6.00 a month plan!!! We are also killing her cell phone and some other extravagances like that to help save up. I'm hoping that in about 6 months things will be back to normal!.. anyway, I'll still make random post and random server jumps from differnt people's houses! (i love me some Cypher and Bighead!)... so im not totally gone or anything!! And as far as being a MERC, im hoping that its not even a question and everyone will wish to keep me around, but we do what we gotta do right, and i will understand what ever is decided!

OK.. thats like my longest post every!!!!...

oh and Jay... my internet has been screwy lately so i havent been able to tell you, but the site looks great man!.. Good job!!

Peace out yall!

Tyler D.

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 23rd, 2003, 07:22 PM
Take it easy Tman...we'll still be here when you get back!

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 23rd, 2003, 07:30 PM
Yeah man - I've toyed w/ the same idea myself, just don't want to :-P I've already gone down to the 10 channel thing that comes free w/ road runner (same thing you're talking about that's like 6 bucks by itself)...cutting corners everywhere - seems like i'm at least two months behind on everything...oh well, it'll work itself out soon...

We'll be here when ya get back bro...take it easy.

Iccey
July 23rd, 2003, 07:49 PM
Good luck man with they money man

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 23rd, 2003, 07:50 PM
So, you are going inactive? Or are you going to maintain the post req's?

j j
July 23rd, 2003, 08:34 PM
It will get better.just keep ur head up:blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue: :blue:

IamTylerDurden
July 23rd, 2003, 08:48 PM
I should be able to maintain dirgey!.. ill keeps posting as of now.. but ill let you know if something changes...

and thanks for all the support guys!

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 23rd, 2003, 10:59 PM
Take care man, I know how you feel ;P

bighead
July 24th, 2003, 05:12 AM
ahhh JJ posted...figures since now i think he has a virus. there fore i'll prob have to format his pc. Then show him how to log in again into the forums :D

Tracker
July 24th, 2003, 10:40 AM
OMG nub...and good luck man

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 24th, 2003, 08:11 PM
ha ha

LA_MERC_Maverick
July 24th, 2003, 09:45 PM
LOL...good luck on getting everything straight Josh, I hope you are able to get that house real soon!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==