PDA

View Full Version : First time caller long time listener

Corp
July 22nd, 2003, 10:31 PM
Hehehehe made it to texas...omg sweetgirl is a demon behind the wheel..thank god i had my own car.

Oh i am now active on server and forums again hehehe

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 22nd, 2003, 10:33 PM
Saw the title of your post.....Leykis 101???

Scott

Corp
July 22nd, 2003, 11:07 PM
ummmm post title ??
i just did 12 hours on the road i am happy that i can still see str8 lol

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 22nd, 2003, 11:11 PM
BAH!!! Thought you were into a certain radio host. Thats one of his tag lines...nm

Scott

Tracker
July 22nd, 2003, 11:18 PM
LOL...Scott and his talk Radio...hehehe

Corp
July 22nd, 2003, 11:47 PM
LOL sorry to dissapoint scott

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 23rd, 2003, 05:38 AM
I wuz wonderin where j00 f00s have been....

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 23rd, 2003, 06:25 AM
w00t Be careful of all 'dem Aggies!

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 23rd, 2003, 07:52 AM
Het Pete,
stay away from dem darn aggies from A&M
they are evil,
good to see ya back in the forums and server
w00t!

Corp
July 23rd, 2003, 08:02 AM
what exactly is a aggie anyway ??? i is startin to get scared lol...
and thanks for the welcome back guys...

Iccey
July 23rd, 2003, 08:22 AM
A Aggie is Something to daoy with close ties to a A&M Univeristys.

thats why u see a lot of schools like Texas A&M are called the aggies

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 23rd, 2003, 08:30 AM
I think it is a queer dog, but I could be mistaken :p:

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 23rd, 2003, 01:54 PM
=S=

Leykis rocks. My first date I spent 40 bucks and now I am married LOL. It works heheehe Scott give me a call server is up but lets make sure

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
July 26th, 2003, 09:00 AM
I know you didnt go there Diesel..lmao :)

LA_MERC_Yankee
July 28th, 2003, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big_Brother
BAH!!! Thought you were into a certain radio host. Thats one of his tag lines...nm

Scott

The infamous Art Bell used to keep me entertained during the graveyard shift at the airport. Boy did he have some wacky callers.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 28th, 2003, 09:57 AM
NOT BELL!!!! FOR GOD SAKES NO!!!!

I was talking about Tom Leykis....Art Bell is a conspiracy freak....

Scott

LA_MERC_Yankee
July 28th, 2003, 10:29 AM
LOL.. I just remember his callers saying that a lot. I was listening the night he was "knocked off the air." Now I'm not a conspiracy freak like those people it's just that the Ops. Vehicles at the airport only had AM radio at the time and he was the only thing that could keep me awake on the late shift.

LA_MERC_Spark
July 28th, 2003, 02:01 PM
spet for that one time...... HAHAHAHAHA....possibly the funniest story I'v ever herd!!! u really should share..

SweetGirL
July 28th, 2003, 07:42 PM
Originally posted by Corp
Hehehehe made it to texas...omg sweetgirl is a demon behind the wheel..thank god i had my own car.

Oh i am now active on server and forums again hehehe

Oh, I seeeeeee what I have been missing! My ears were burning, Corpy. Well, I may be a demon behind the wheel, but I made you b-b-que chicken, homemade mashed potatoes, green beans, corn on the cob, and some french bread for dinner tonight. Dishes are done, kids are bathed, ready for bed, and I'm in a black spaghetti-strap nighty after having my shower...waiting to see you get home so we can play some CS. You talking smack now, boi???? :twak *giggles* ~Samantha~

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 31st, 2003, 08:42 PM
Heya Sam! - holler at me on icq when you have a chance ;)

SgtJeff
August 1st, 2003, 02:12 AM
hmmm Corp, what r ya doin on the dam computer with an invitation like that...b00n! LOL!:d:

LA_MERC_Yankee
August 1st, 2003, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Spark
spet for that one time...... HAHAHAHAHA....possibly the funniest story I'v ever herd!!! u really should share..

KK. Here's the story. It was about 3AM and I was doing my runway inspection (basically driving up and down the runways and taxiways several time writing down discrepancies) and Art Bell was discussing the pyramids and some latest findings they had. I remembered watching something on the Discovery Channel about someone sending a small robot up through a corridor near the ceiling to see what was on the other side. The robot hit a wall and the show never said what they discovered. So I called the talk show (from the cell phone in the vehicle) to ask about what they found and they said there was nothing there. About 2 minutes later I see these red and blue lights coming out to me on the airfield. It was one of the Sherriff's Deputies that is a real freak about this stuff. I mean he has weapons and food stocked up for when the aliens come to town. He was so excited that I called in to the show he had to come and ask if it was me. The thing was that he never called for clearance on to the airfield. Thank God there wasn't any planes landing or moving.

Then the next day I find out that the cell phone company put an access code on the phone because there was two long distance calls to Nevada which was out of the ordinary. Ever since then the cell phones in the Operations Vehicles have access codes. Oooops. :laugh: :laugh:

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==