PDA

View Full Version : Would like to say Hello for the first time

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 21st, 2003, 10:00 PM
=S=

I would to say hello to the one of the greatest clans on the net. I heard about the lan you all did and I take my hat off to you all. Great job way to go guys!!!! My name is Phantom or
~U)(G~Phantom~Archon I have a clan that is not quite the norm in clan we all vote on how the clan is going to operate. We are a brood war AAO and 1942 clan. some of you have even meet me in the flesh "alot of flesh" well it has been a honor posting on your boards. If you need help with anything at all please send me a e-mail I will see what I can do to help you out!!!!

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

bighead
July 21st, 2003, 10:09 PM
welcome to the forums phantom and thx :D

Apocalypse
July 22nd, 2003, 09:22 AM
Welcome Phantom, now get your bum bum in the server so we can play :)

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 22nd, 2003, 09:28 AM
I was there last night. I am not very good at CS but I had a good time. I am better at AAO and 1942. With time I bet I get better.

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
July 22nd, 2003, 09:49 AM
Welcome to the forums Phantom..

Question: When would have we meet u in the flesh?

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 22nd, 2003, 10:19 AM
=S=

I have meet tracker and one more of you. He is a cool dude. Hope to be on the same side as the LA MERC kicking some of that butt!!!!! tracker you need to come back out here and drnk more of that jack and coke with less coke bro!!!

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

Tracker
July 22nd, 2003, 10:52 AM
LOL..I hope to be out there very soon..I had a great time playing the X-box even though that kid made us look like little school boys..hehehe..As far as the Jack goes ummmm more Jack..lol...

And by the way welcome to the fourms..

Mike.."Tracker"

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 22nd, 2003, 11:18 AM
=S=

Thanks bro. I think we are going to have less cats on the block next time you come back. Not sure why but something tells me less is more in the case LOL. You show the pic of the street to your wife yet. I bet she got a good laugh as the homes are so close to each other. If i run out of TP i can just ask the nabor in his house to pass it over to me while still on the pot LOL. anyway bro get out here ASAP so we can go to the lets say big boy bar the one that takes alot of ones LOL.
~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

Tracker
July 22nd, 2003, 01:05 PM
w00t I cant wait to go there...I like those kinds of bars..hehehe

Apocalypse
July 22nd, 2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by ~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
anyway bro get out here ASAP so we can go to the lets say big boy bar the one that takes alot of ones LOL.

OMG hax...I pray that big boy bar has no association with Pole dancing and nudity. lol

Tracker
July 22nd, 2003, 03:00 PM
OOOO it has everything to do with that...I bet you wish you were with us..LOL...

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 22nd, 2003, 03:00 PM
=S=

lap dances bro. you give to much money away siting by the pole LOL. site back and look across the room. and get the lap dances.

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 22nd, 2003, 03:51 PM
ahem Keep it clean gentlemen.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 22nd, 2003, 04:27 PM
Hey Drew. Phantom is my new neighbor guys. Gotta watch the content of your posts...PG13.

Welcome to the forums and the assylum that is MERC. He's done a bunch forus that you guys don't know about...YET. Be nice to him and help him out in game.

Scott

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 22nd, 2003, 04:33 PM
=S=
Whats up bro sorry if I crossed the line was not trying. I guess I am used to different typs of boards. I clean it up and talk in code. wow = nice look lady. LOL just kidding might play some CS tonight. I am trying hard to get the server rebooted. I see what I can do as my IT guys goes on leave of three days and will no be back untill monday. If you all want to know what I am talking about e-mail scott. he will fill you all in. I am just trying to help you all out the ~U)(G~ way.

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 22nd, 2003, 04:35 PM
=S=

just got off the phone with the IT guy he says you all have a green light for go. Server ports open and pc on line. log in and set it up. have fun and lets play some games bro's.

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET

LA_MERC_MadMAX
July 22nd, 2003, 04:51 PM
Welcome to the forums - glad to have you aboard!
See ya in game!

LA_MERC_RiverRat
July 22nd, 2003, 05:10 PM
HELL YEAH - gimme the IP Scott

Captain
July 22nd, 2003, 05:13 PM
you from the Monroe area Phantom?

Tracker
July 22nd, 2003, 05:30 PM
w00t cant wait to play nothing but fy maps..woohoo

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
July 22nd, 2003, 05:36 PM
Welcome to the mad house man. Look forward to see you in game. Maybe I will get a chance to meet you also. Will be in California in Sept.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 22nd, 2003, 06:08 PM
The server is all set up. Toby just needs to get back in and finalize a few things. I will post the IP and the p/w when its all ready.

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 22nd, 2003, 08:31 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
ahem Keep it clean gentlemen.

An intersting conundrum was brought to my attention. You bust ballz about "lap dances" yet you have Hooters as a sig. Hmm...

Scott :fruit :bb:laugh:

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 23rd, 2003, 01:58 PM
=S=
Like to get a dance by the gal in your sig LA_MERC_Dirge. think you can can make that hapen I have a pocket full of ones LOL

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON HER TARGET LOL

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 23rd, 2003, 02:19 PM
Is Hooters not a family restauraunt? Can you take a minor to the establishment you refer to above? hmmmmmm

Line established. ;)

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 23rd, 2003, 02:20 PM
Besides, my sig is more for the Rodney Carrington song. hehehe

~U)(G~Phantom_Archon
July 23rd, 2003, 02:36 PM
=S=

Well you got a point there. but can you not take a minor to a museuam and see al kinda of well what is in your pic as well? Is dance a form of art? so could we not say that the above comment is a from a dance that is a form of art. def of art is "any thing that is man made" last time i check what is in you sig is defelantly man made with a little help LOL. anyway you cut it we are both just having fun. like for you to come out to CA I buy you a beer at the above place eather at hooters or the dance hall for old men LOL.

~U)(G~Phantom~Archon

STEEL ON TARGET 3rd tanks U.S.M.C

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==