PDA

View Full Version : DAy and the alleged Anti-Recoil Script

yester
July 10th, 2003, 05:29 PM
I accept that fact that I have been banned from the server. And do not, at this time and place, dispute it.

I wanted to post here just to say that I do not and will not use any form of cheating when I play Counter-strike. I am not making an attempt to repeal the ban by this post, I just want to publicly announce that I believe that hacking in the game is pointless and a waste of everyone's time.

What motivation would I have to use hacks on the server? Because I wanted to look good? Because I wanted to impress people?

Why would I now, of all times, try to impress you all instead of doing that years ago? I've been playing on this server for 4 years. That's longer than most of the Mercs, even some of the admins, have been Mercs. You may say, "It's your new clan, -FA-, he's trying to start something." Well, why wouldn't I have h4xed when I joined {D|M} or [--DK] or [N$0] or -|6-? Why would I run the risk of this happening when the Merc server is the only server I've consistently played on from the beginning?

I do not use illegal cheats when I play Counter-strike. That's the only thing that I can say in my defense.

If there's any way I can prove this to any of you, give me the option. I'll play you on your computer. Lan... anything. I like this server.

Iccey
July 10th, 2003, 05:54 PM
If u were baned than u must have done something really wrong thats all i gatta say

Omega_Prime
July 10th, 2003, 07:54 PM
well ive played this game with him for about 2 years and trust me i have never witnessed him using a hack, i have watched him play in person and trust me hes just that good. i dont know what to say about this i just dont understand it. anyway tom i know you dont hack but i truly dont know what to say about the ban. jay, mark, or earnie could you please icq me when you get the chance, i have already spoken to jay but i would like to clear a few things up thanks.

LA_MERC_Mercy
July 10th, 2003, 08:39 PM
im sorry yester but the decision is final...good luck with FA and where else you may play.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==