PDA

View Full Version : Resign...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 7th, 2003, 11:41 PM
Just letting people know that I resigned from LA_MERC. On good terms I'd like to hope. LA_MERC is a great family and it has been a wonderful honor to be with them. If you looking to becomming a merc, keep fighting for it, its the best clan you will ever join. Take care all.

-e0b-

BigOne
July 7th, 2003, 11:47 PM
Man EOB i hate to see ya go man been lots of fun fragging w/ ya. Just stay in touch man and because you lost your cable doesnt mean you cant join the 56ker club hehehehe. But man i just wanna wish ya luck w/ everything

Captain
July 7th, 2003, 11:58 PM
noooooooo all the EoB 0wN3z joo d4yz r g0n3 nooooooo all is lost:( :sad :cryy :cryy

-FA- ManiacalClown
July 8th, 2003, 01:56 AM
brandon... :(

roXet
July 8th, 2003, 07:25 AM
Hate to see you go EOB, I really enjoyed playing with you at the lan, even though you constantly pwned me. Keep in touch. =)

LA_MERC_Spark
July 8th, 2003, 07:39 AM
:( :cryy :( :bow

Jubae
July 8th, 2003, 10:01 AM
dude that really sucks, but I understand how things can be sometimes. You do what you need to do man, we will still hve nothing but love for ya man. Although I do hope to see you at the next LAN. w00tie w00t w00t.

SnAkEbItE
July 8th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Yes I know how things get for newly wed's hang in there though it will get better I promise.

yester
July 8th, 2003, 07:49 PM
I know it's absolutely none of my business, but it feels like there's something more going on here.

Is there some kind of situation associated with this?

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 8th, 2003, 09:13 PM
You have 11 posts in 13 months and you're making assumptions like that??? Hush.

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 8th, 2003, 09:29 PM
First of all there is, but it is nothing like what you think. Secondly, it's really none of your business, and it's also not really ours. E0B has made a personal decision based upon personal reasons. If you want more information, I suggest you contact him, but I wouldnt recommend it, I would leave him to his own.

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
July 8th, 2003, 10:59 PM
Day with the bonehead post.. no wonder he's only posted 11 times.. LOL

:twak

bigpermjr
July 8th, 2003, 11:43 PM
wow jump on day..gg =/
gl EOB

Omega_Prime
July 9th, 2003, 01:57 AM
good luck in whatever you do eob, i still hope to see you around wouldnt be right not getting to frag ya.

LA_MERC_JESTER
July 9th, 2003, 07:13 AM
yester...... man that shoulds alot like Jester..... hummmmm... thinking and keeping my thoughts to my self.......

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 9th, 2003, 07:35 AM
Originally posted by yester
I know it's absolutely none of my business, but it feels like there's something more going on here.

Is there some kind of situation associated with this?
:stu

SnAkEbItE
July 9th, 2003, 03:02 PM
You know Day has a point the reason being that alot of members have left lately due to difference of opinion or be it that it's something personal that really doesn't concern us as a community.
However Toby, Diesel, and Dirge you do nothing but slam and then that adds fuel to the fire. Mabey Day shouldn't have openly posed the question but you didn't need to slam him that is just wrong.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 9th, 2003, 03:16 PM
Okay snakebite, then explain day's purpose behind the post? Surely if he was truly interested or concerned about e0b, he would have contacted him directly. No, instead he lamely tries to stir something that isn't there. E0b clarified the issue with his post on this thread. That should have been the end of the story, but it wasn't, was it?

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 9th, 2003, 03:25 PM
We have added lots of members, and many leave over time.
Many clans are formed with our former members, and many fall apart.
Its just a natural cycle.
In EOB's case it something he must must do for himself not someething he wants to do...read his post...he states how 1337 it is to be a LA_MERC

Omega_Prime
July 9th, 2003, 03:52 PM
hey guys chill out, yes there are some old members of merc in our clan, and we all left for a reason big deal get over it, as for eob leaving that is his choice, not mine or anyone elses, sure day prolly shouldnt of posted it but hey maybe he was just curious, all in all this is not going to be another war like i have seen so many times before, -FA- is not here to dis merc, i was in merc yes it is a great clan, why do you think i still post on your forums and play in your sever, jesus guys let all this bad blood go and get along, thats all i will say. thanks. now everyone say im sorry and get along.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 9th, 2003, 04:17 PM
Originally posted by -FA- SnAkEbItE
You know Day has a point the reason being that alot of members have left lately due to difference of opinion...

Just who are you talking about?? Name three people who have left in the past three months because of "diffrence of opinion." We stay around 50 members so people come and go. I can count on one hand how many people left because of diffrence of opinion since the begining of the year. You look at the core of this clan and you'll see alot of dedicated people. Most have been in only one clan...THIS ONE. Members wouldn't be here for YEARS if it wasn't a stong place to be. This is a family and we defend our own. There is a diffrence between curriousity and inuendo and Day crossed the line. Butt the hell out. And no, I'm not gonna let it go until Day appologizes....publicly.

Scott

uuee
July 9th, 2003, 04:21 PM
/edit

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
July 9th, 2003, 04:38 PM
/me keeps mouth shut but it hard to, this could be fun

I'm with BB on his post. If Day would have messaged eob instead of posting that in public then I would not of cared

SnAkEbItE
July 9th, 2003, 04:59 PM
Ok guys if you will re-read my post I said that Day probably should not have posted like he did. My point is and will be that it did not take three of you to rebuke him. I'm not defending what he did I'm just saying could it not have been left at what BB said which was a nice way of saying let it go Day.

Oh and Toby I don't want to even get into it with you either.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 9th, 2003, 05:05 PM
To clear stuff up.. I left merc because of personal issues, and seems people do not understand that i will state the personal reasons. My wife, my lack of money, my lack of job, my moving away, my cable being gone, and the addiction. Like i said clearly on my 1st post, merc is the BEST clan, noone will find another one as great as merc. And reply to days post.. he just speaking otta his arse.

MadOne
July 9th, 2003, 05:08 PM
:bb

Hi EOB

:bb

Tracker
July 9th, 2003, 05:30 PM
hahahaha...he said arse

LA_MERC_Sabre
July 9th, 2003, 06:03 PM
good luck eob...i hope everything comes together for you.

Iccey
July 9th, 2003, 07:02 PM
Man me and u had some fun times togather so Peace out and HAve fun finally not owing me lol Later EOB Good Luck in the Future man Peace im out :sad :blue:

SnAkEbItE
July 9th, 2003, 08:22 PM
I wish you the best man and I hope in time that you can come back and play. I also hope that you and your wife all the best, I too remember how it is to be a stugling newly wed. Then agin I'm old married man and still stuggling. :slap

yester
July 10th, 2003, 12:51 PM
I never wanted to start anything. I had no idea that anything like EoB just said was going on. It was not some way of stirring up anything, what possible motivation would I have for that? Sure, you guys always make fun of me EVERY TIME I post a single thing on this board. That's why I've only posted 11 times. Also, one can see via me only posting 11 times that I don't check this board very much. Maybe if I would have read all this stuff before now.. it wouldn't have been this big a deal.

I LIKE EoB. He's my favorite merc to play with, and he's funny as hell. But I had no idea what was going on, and I didn't realize how sensitive this board was. (Even after I got flamed about 5 times for the last post I put on here.)

There's no use in yelling at people over and over and over again. Sure, my post was dumb, and I'm sorry. I don't want to start stuff with the mercs, but it feels like I've been on a thin line since before I even knew any of you.

Have an open mind, I'm really a nice guy.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 10th, 2003, 01:17 PM
Appology accepted. It was actually alot more than I expected...gj.

Scott

SnAkEbItE
July 10th, 2003, 01:21 PM
Now can there be a little more tollerance from both sides.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
July 10th, 2003, 01:50 PM
:( bah, i'm gonna miss pissn EOB off by banning the AWP:p: :cool: :eek:
Good luck and hope to see you again soon.:D :cool:

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
July 10th, 2003, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by -FA- SnAkEbItE
Now can there be a little more tollerance from both sides.

:p:

Scott

SnAkEbItE
July 10th, 2003, 03:21 PM
This comming from a guy who dances on tables with blue hair...lol thanks Scott....

:bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb :bb

Jubae
July 10th, 2003, 03:58 PM
Actually, it was green, but thanks for playing :) :thewave

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 10th, 2003, 04:06 PM
Ok guys I'm sorry but I must tell the real reason, eob left. I tried to hold it in but I cant any longer. He left because of personal issues yes; but the real reason is be cause

I WUZ OWNIN HIM>>>>>>HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE love ya brandon hope ya come back in one day peace

cd
July 11th, 2003, 12:15 AM
lol

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 12th, 2003, 11:10 PM
sniper your dreaming of me again.. was I in that pretty pink thong?

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 13th, 2003, 04:27 PM
actually you had just taken it off ;)

eNdOfBeGinNinG
July 13th, 2003, 11:02 PM
can someone close this thread before anyone else becomes mentaly ill..

cd
July 13th, 2003, 11:18 PM
sniper has always been that way.. from so much time around bighead..

Iccey
July 14th, 2003, 07:48 AM
DOnt wory EOB sniper is always a little Weird in the head LMAO

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==