PDA

View Full Version : Looking for folks to scrim

Timbo
July 7th, 2003, 06:11 AM
Hi Guys Looking for folks to scrim.In ogl you guysplay ogl? let me know. my clan is [osc] mr-timbo wee have play lag in scrim . ..... Have fun guys. :)

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
July 7th, 2003, 06:19 AM
Didn't see the need to post braggin rights since it was only a scrim so I edited the score out of your post. Now if you would like to have a friendly scrim with some of the LA_MERC memebers then ICQ me and I will get one setup for you guys. Should give you guys a good little practice for you team.

Timbo
July 7th, 2003, 07:47 AM
Cool.going to talk to my guys. see the time and day. yes wee need practice... Hey you guys stell play in ogl...

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
July 7th, 2003, 08:36 AM
At the moment we are no longer in any type of gaming leagues but we'd still be happy to scrim you guys to give your team some practice.

Timbo
July 7th, 2003, 09:10 AM
Cool. ok Be fun to play ... wee need the practice. Bad :)

Apocalypse
July 7th, 2003, 09:15 AM
Men, this is what we have been waiting for...CHARGE!!! jk, some of us are definitely interested in scrimmaging. Should be fun. We'll get something set up.

Death-Speak
July 7th, 2003, 12:55 PM
Yeah yeah yeah, we (lag) lost to OSC, but its all in fun...

I didn't see the score Timbo posted but I'm sure it was accurate. I'm still waiting on those demos though, lol! ;)

Timbo
July 7th, 2003, 01:19 PM
Hi Death-Speak I have the my demo. you need it. yes good to see you Death-Speak...... you know BMF ban me form lag.. You know I'm a good guy...

LA_MERC_Sniper
July 7th, 2003, 01:24 PM
y woohoo im in let me know

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 7th, 2003, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Timbo
Hi Death-Speak I have the my demo. you need it. yes good to see you Death-Speak...... you know BMF ban me form lag.. You know I'm a good guy...

WTH is that supposed to say? lol

ENGLISH!

:laugh:

Timbo
July 7th, 2003, 02:35 PM
LA_MERC_Dirge. I say Good to see you Death-Speak..... I Can Not play on the lag server.... BMF ban me. :(

bighead
July 7th, 2003, 03:32 PM
doh! whenever u guys want to scrim. i'm in for it. :D

bigpermjr
July 7th, 2003, 04:59 PM
timbo try also using IRC to find scrims

server = gamesnet
channel = #findscrim or #oglscrim

holler at me in #ne2 if u need help with irc or wutnot

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==