PDA

View Full Version : apologies

-FA- ManiacalClown
July 5th, 2003, 12:10 AM
I haven't been myself lately, and some personal issues got the best of me tonight.

Right now I need to take a step back and regroup.

I don't know when I'll be back. Could be tomorrow, could be never. I just don't know anymore.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
July 5th, 2003, 07:23 AM
Clown...Put those really kewl shoes on..Take a long walk..You will feel better:):):):):)

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
July 5th, 2003, 07:25 AM
I hope you get everything worked out and everything goes ok.. Good Luck

-FA- COBRA
July 5th, 2003, 07:27 AM
HI WE MUST ALL TAKE TIME IN LIFE! AND THINK OF FAMILY AND FRIENDS THIS GAME IS FOR FUN A PLACE TO BE WITH FRIENDS AND JOKE AND TALK MY WIFE LOVES TO PLAY HERE AND ALL ARE ALWAYS REAL KIND TO HER I TOTAL LIKE THAT ABOUT THIS SERVER MY SON GOT US BANNED 1 TIME AND THEY WENT OUT OF THERE WAY TO LET US BACK ON HE IS ONLY 12 YEARS OLD LA-MERCS ARE FRIENDS AS WELL AS -FA- MEM. PLEASE DONT GET MAD I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER AND KNOW THIS IS A GAME LIFE IS FOR REAL TAKE YOUR TIME WE ALL HAVE TIMES IN LIFE WHEN THINGS GO BAD JUST TAKE YOUR TIME I HATE TO SEE ANYONE LEAVE HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON ON THE GAME YOUR FRIEND -FA- COBRA @ LadyPhantom

SnAkEbItE
July 5th, 2003, 07:41 AM
Yes Clown take a break and just chill man. Don't let life get down. Tomarrow is allways a brighter day.

-FA- COBRA
July 5th, 2003, 08:35 AM
hey snakebite the guy in your picture the one in the air did he live i would never stand behind a horse with a water hose do you know him that happened to my dad he died 3 years ago loved horses got it in chest just about like that he was pushing one on a horse trailer and bammm !

LA_MERC_LaTech
July 5th, 2003, 09:53 AM
Um...that's no water hose. He's branding the horse boss.

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
July 5th, 2003, 12:08 PM
lmao, water hose.....:)

-FA- COBRA
July 5th, 2003, 12:43 PM
ok it looked like a water hose go on and lol the picture moves didnt look close joke is on me thank you haaa haaa my wife is still ragging me look close it looks like water a little lol. but all in all the horse still don't like it to much !

cd
July 5th, 2003, 01:47 PM
Dont listen to them Cobra... it's a water hose... I see it ;)

SnAkEbItE
July 6th, 2003, 05:38 PM
No Purty it's a brandon iron and I don't know if he did or not however I'm sure he had a broke rib or two.

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==