PDA

View Full Version : Oh No Mr Bill!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 30th, 2003, 06:45 AM
Well, Hurricane season is here again...

Here comes the rain (http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USNationalWide.asp?loc=usa&seg=StormCenter&prodgrp=TrackingCharts&product=HurTrack1&prodnav=none&pid=none)

weeee (http://www.intellicast.com/Local/USLocalWide.asp?loc=kmsy&seg=LocalWeather&prodgrp=RadarImagery&product=RadarLoop&prodnav=none)

Keep us NOLA boys in your thoughts! We'll be getting out the SCUBA gear soon.

wookie
June 30th, 2003, 07:16 AM
good luck man. im waiting for it. its coming.
dunh dunh dunh

Iccey
June 30th, 2003, 09:14 AM
I hate Storms ganna pass right over my house lol

Beavis
June 30th, 2003, 09:28 AM
ahhh

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 30th, 2003, 11:22 AM
Well I just got back from driving around town... OMG Water everywhere. It's currently raining like in the moviers... Can't see 15' in front of you. They are more or less evacuating the downtown. Glad I got my truck back today.

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 30th, 2003, 12:07 PM
Ahhhhh! The world is coming to an end,
You know its bad when Noah and his Ark passes outside your window, especially when your on the third floor.
:doh

LA_MERC_Spark
June 30th, 2003, 01:19 PM
.....crap.....good thing we got da fl00d insurance..

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 30th, 2003, 02:47 PM
Here's a slideshow with some pics from down by the coast. http://www.wwltv.com/local/billss1/FrameSet.htm

The storm is producing winds gusting to 65 mph and is headed directly for the city and is not expected to clear the metro area for 6-8 hours yet.

w00t I wish I had a video camera to show y'all... It's pretty wild

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 30th, 2003, 02:48 PM
Oh and btw Diesel and I are still at work :\

LA_MERC_sLingbLade
June 30th, 2003, 03:03 PM
omg, those pics are something else..run for high ground guys :slap

SgtJeff
July 1st, 2003, 01:49 AM
Hmmm...sunny and 100 out here in California...at Six Flags ridin roller coasters...lots of girls in bikini tops...

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 1st, 2003, 07:06 AM
UPDATE

Well, it seems we've weathered the storm. :) Lost power about 5:30 yesterday... So Yankee and I headed up to the local watering hole, which was also without power. However, in attempt to keep from wasting their ice, we shot a few games of pool by candlelight until it was too dark to see. Power came on about 6:00 AM this morning, just in time to go to work... :doh

Anyway, the city looks like a war zone... Cars in various states of sogginess and smashness all over the place, tree limbs, leaves and trees everywhere as well. Other than that, not too bad. It was kinda cool when the eye of the storm went over though!

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 1st, 2003, 07:06 AM
UPDATE

Well, it seems we've weathered the storm. :) Lost power about 5:30 yesterday... So Yankee and I headed up to the local watering hole, which was also without power. However, in attempt to keep from wasting their ice, we shot a few games of pool by candlelight until it was too dark to see. Power came on about 6:00 AM this morning, just in time to go to work... :doh

Anyway, the city looks like a war zone... Cars in various states of sogginess and smashness all over the place, tree limbs, leaves and trees everywhere as well. Other than that, not too bad. It was kinda cool when the eye of the storm went over though!

JUNKY
July 1st, 2003, 08:01 AM
Name that song.....

It's a hurricane party, outta control
I'm layin in the gutter eating tootsie rolls
red ant bites all over my a$$
beating all my buddies with a baseball bat......

I fully expect you N.O. guys to get this.

LA_MERC_Dirge
July 1st, 2003, 08:21 AM
Cowboy Mouth- Hurricane Party

w00t

Although I have lost my CD with that on it... :(

JUNKY
July 1st, 2003, 08:48 AM
psssst...my FTP server.....I have a folder with some various cowboy Mouth mp3's.

LA_MERC_Yankee
July 1st, 2003, 10:40 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Dirge
UPDATE

Power came back on?? I don't think so. Just finally got electricity back on at my house after being off for 24 hours. Amazingly enough the house to the left, right, front and back had power except mine. H4X I say. They could have at least thrown the braker to my house.

LA_MERC_Diesel
July 2nd, 2003, 07:08 AM
unplug that damn computer of yours with the vaccum tubes ya b00n :p:
that will fix your entire block
:stick

Tracker
July 2nd, 2003, 10:26 AM
Well how hard did you all get hit?

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==