PDA

View Full Version : Man, you play good and look what happens.

yester
June 19th, 2003, 11:50 PM
Ok, I realize that I wasn't exactly the best player in the world at the lan. Yes, this is true. But when I get in practice a lil bit, I'm not bad. I was in the lag server just now and was playin fairly decent. Ok, I was owning. Anyways, I got banned.

I realize that this isn't the lag forums or anything and that I shouldn't be complaining here, but you all know that it's the same community around here. This is just a nexus. I just wanted to tell you guys... don't ban me. I've been to plenty of lans with you, you all know me. I don't hack. I play this game too much.

LA_MERC_Maverick
June 20th, 2003, 07:07 AM
Thats pretty funny man. And I dont think you have to worry about us doing anything like that to you just cause you pwn everyone. Mainly cause we know you and know you dont h4x (except for those seemingly amazing mid air jump shots that TAKE MY FREAKIN HEAD OFF...LMAO!!)

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 20th, 2003, 07:18 AM
lmao mav....it's just some people (clans) do not like outsiders coming in and pwning, but that won't happen here unless there is evidence of wrong doing.

Apocalypse
June 20th, 2003, 07:42 AM
Don't worry yester, it happens to the best of us. :) They ban players they can not compete with. :owned

Omega_Prime
June 20th, 2003, 11:00 AM
yest dont feel bad man it happens since leaving merc i have been banned from 3 diffrent severs all in one nite of play. why because i have a wall hack and a aim bot go figure. anyway dont let it get to ya there are morons out there in the cs world, just take getting banned as a compliment. i do now, makes me feel a lil better.

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 20th, 2003, 01:18 PM
I know the feeling, i was banned on 11 servers last week for pwning. I went like 40-2 a couple of rounds in a row on each server......then i woke up!!!

LA_MERC_Maverick
June 20th, 2003, 01:27 PM
LMAO!!!

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 20th, 2003, 01:33 PM
omg crazy canadian.
stay away from the yellow snow. :p:

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 20th, 2003, 01:40 PM
mmm....yellow snow! Don't knock it till you try it!.....even better...slushy salty muddy driven over 100 times pile of goop that was once snow..woohoo!

bighead
June 20th, 2003, 01:45 PM
day you should have taken more "man downs" and then you wouldn't have that problem there :D

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 20th, 2003, 01:47 PM
^^^^Ahh! he is back

LA_MERC_i||ega|-op
June 20th, 2003, 02:25 PM
That guy in bighead's sig does kinda resemble bighead in a way.. :laugh:

bighead
June 20th, 2003, 02:44 PM
er..admin_slap toby..you can't slap toby u silly bear..DOH!

Crazy White Boy
June 20th, 2003, 03:01 PM
Originally posted by [Autobots]Omega_Prime
because i have a wall hack and a aim bot
I alwayz knew there was somthing funny about the way yu played, just couldnt quite put my finger on it. !:nerd

t0m, we all know you h4x, dont try to hide it :)

"Be One With Thy Gun"

SnAkEbItE
June 21st, 2003, 09:29 AM
Nahh he don't cause if I can pown him round after round that can't be true...lol

yester
June 21st, 2003, 06:40 PM
snakebite, I let you own me. I'm afraid of what you might do if you get mad... You did tell me that I had a "purty mouth".

That's just damn frightening.

bighead
June 21st, 2003, 07:56 PM
^^^^^ agrees w/ the nub

-FA- ManiacalClown
June 21st, 2003, 07:58 PM
If I ever get out of this slump, I'll go over there and get banned, too. :o

uuee
June 21st, 2003, 08:38 PM
I got banned today >_< I have a nice, satisfying story behind it too...

SnAkEbItE
June 22nd, 2003, 11:46 AM
Humm guess I'll have to try and see if they will ban me too...

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 22nd, 2003, 03:10 PM
lol no offence to any of the lag people, but it seems when anyone goes on they pwn. I have a rep already, and I have been playing like crap latly

[lag]DikDstrdly
June 22nd, 2003, 04:02 PM
What is your wonid? I will look into it and find out the situation. As for some of the comments that I have seen posted in this thread, all I can say is that we do what we do in order to make our server a fun place to play for the majority of OUR clan members, and we keep our customers happy. Unless your acting like a total @ss on our server, the odds of you being banned are very slim. Anyone that is banned is watched carefully before a decision in made.

cd
June 22nd, 2003, 04:16 PM
Apocalypse.. werent you banned from Lag server back in the day? You wanted to join them too... so I know you werent being a 'total @ss"... must have been another reason.... wouldnt do it for being too good..

Big Mama Funk
June 22nd, 2003, 04:21 PM
Oh, let 'em cry, Dik.

Big Mama Funk
June 22nd, 2003, 04:23 PM
It certainly had nothing to do with being banned and continuing to come back with different wonids. That would just be (gasp) wrong and NO ONE banned from [lag] does anything wrong, do they...http://www.lagcentral.org/forums1/images/smiles/icon25.gif

CoF
June 22nd, 2003, 04:36 PM
well actually... heheh i'll be shutting up now. oh and mama i r still banned i tried playing there last night and couldn't get in :( i been practicing with deagle too...

[lag]DikDstrdly
June 22nd, 2003, 04:37 PM
Originally posted by Corbin Dallas
Apocalypse.. werent you banned from Lag server back in the day? You wanted to join them too... so I know you werent being a 'total @ss"... must have been another reason.... wouldnt do it for being too good..

No, as I recall "back in the day", Apocalypse was banned for shooting someone thru two walls while being spectated by 2 different admins.

Hey Corbin, have you ever had any trouble on the lag server? No? Then why are you trying to instigate something?

Apocalypse
June 22nd, 2003, 05:03 PM
I'll play where I want and when I want. Whoever banned me is a moron. I don't hack and if you think I do then you are a moron as well. "I shot someone through two walls"...OMG HAX!!! :loser

Big Mama Funk
June 22nd, 2003, 05:03 PM
You was just too pretty to play dere, babys. Dat's all dat wuz. ;)

I'm still waiting on you sending me your wonid.

Apocalypse
June 22nd, 2003, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by Big Mama Funk
You was just too pretty to play dere, babys. Dat's all dat wuz. ;)

This is true, this is true. :)

[lag]Cronus
June 22nd, 2003, 05:13 PM
Yeah I think a lot of people get banned for rude elitist behavior on the server, the kind of behavior that most are showing here. Me, I just like to make peoples head explode!! Hehe.

-FA- ManiacalClown
June 22nd, 2003, 05:20 PM
Everyone already knows that I'm elite so I don't need to act like it.:bb

Big Mama Funk
June 22nd, 2003, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Apocalypse
This is true, this is true. :)

Well, Mr. When and Where You Want, while it *is* true you's pretty, I was actually speaking to DP. :p:

In fact, I don't think I was referencing you in any of my posts, so how about you unknot your knickers and leave off the name calling. I really don't see the point in you acting like a lemming and jumping on the ever convenient "cry like a punk cuz [lag] banned me" band wagon. You're better than that.

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 22nd, 2003, 06:02 PM
Alright people, let's keep the name calling and meanness to a minimum... Okay let's stop it now. I appreciate discussion, but thie is the LA_MERC forums and we don't want to see this used as a podium for people to moan and whine about another clan and actions that occurred to them there. If someone really has an issue with lag try taking it up with them on their forums. Any further negative behavior will result in the deletion of this thread.

[lag]DikDstrdly
June 22nd, 2003, 06:12 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Apocalypse
I'll play where I want and when I want. Whoever banned me is a moron. I don't hack and if you think I do then you are a moron as well. "I shot someone through two walls"...OMG HAX!!! :loser

Heh, I dont see you playing on the [lag] server, now do I? And if you do, surely you won't be stupid enough to do it under the name of Apocalypse...as for the name calling, that isnt really necessary. I dont care if you hack or not, but if two admins see you shooting someone thru TWO walls AT THE SAME TIME, then you're gonna get banned every single time that happens on the [lag] server regardless of who you are... Moron? I think not...

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==