LA_MERC_LaTech
June 19th, 2003, 12:51 PM
hehehehe

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
June 19th, 2003, 12:53 PM
is ellingson on crack???

Maximus
June 19th, 2003, 04:45 PM
I never did understand what the hell that meant "All your base are belong to us" That sounds like some moron with poor grammer skills to me saying that...Anyone care to shed some light on what that dumbas$ phrase means?

wookie
June 19th, 2003, 04:47 PM
i think the stupidity is the reason its so catchy and funny

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 19th, 2003, 06:43 PM
For this picture, you would have to understand that a) Oracle is a dataBASE company. They are known worldwide for their database skillz. and b) they are taking over Peoplesoft, maker of HRM software that utilizes Oracle as a backend.

As far as the phrase...I think it's just because it sounds stupid.
Then again: http://www.usatoday.com/tech/news/2001-03-07-ebrief.htm
or even : http://www.wired.com/news/culture/0,1284,42009,00.html

Disorder
June 19th, 2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Maximus
I never did understand what the hell that meant "All your base are belong to us" That sounds like some moron with poor grammer skills to me saying that...Anyone care to shed some light on what that dumbas$ phrase means?

i cant believe you dont know what thats from. its from the video game Zero Wing that was mistranslated going from japanese to english. that phrase is from the opening of the game. somehow it ended up being photoshoped in a thread that i believe is still archived on some site but i dont remeber where. the group Laziest Men on Mars, who you might remeber from the classic The Terrible Secret of Space, made a song about it and soon after it was made into a flash movie which spread across the internet and was even featured in a couple magazines. thats pretty much what happen if im off on some stuff oh well you get the idea.

Lt.Dan
June 19th, 2003, 08:48 PM
Hey disorder...check out the two links at the bottom of my web page...eheheeh there a little evil ")

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 19th, 2003, 10:30 PM
rgr the Zero Wing... I remember seeing a guy out one night wearing the shirt and was like OMFG! w00t

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==