PDA

View Full Version : Alabama joke

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 11th, 2003, 10:01 AM
In the back woods of Northern Alabama, a redneck's wife went into labor in the middle of the night, and the doctor was called out to assist in the delivery. Since there was no electricity, the
doctor handed the father-to-be a lantern and said, "Here, you hold this high so I can see what I am doing."

Soon, a baby boy was brought into the world. "Whoa there " said the doctor, "don't be in such a rush to put that lantern down. I think there's another one coming." Sure enough, within minutes, he had delivered a baby girl.

"Hold that lantern up, don't set it down, there's another one!" said the doctor. Within a few minutes he had delivered another baby girl. "No, no, don't be in a hurry to put down that lantern! It seems there's yet another one coming!" cried the doctor. The redneck scratched his head in bewilderment, and asked the doctor, "Ya reckon the light's attractin 'em?"

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 11th, 2003, 10:04 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Jubae
June 11th, 2003, 10:33 AM
LMAO that story ownz meh

SweetGirL
June 11th, 2003, 11:14 AM
What one damn minute here!!! "IIIII" live in Alabama!! ROFL Poor me!! Here's another one.....

A woman from the deepest, most southern part of Alabama goes into the local newspaper office to see that the obituary for her recently deceased husband is written. The obit editor informs her that the fee for the obituary is 50 cents a word.

She pauses, reflects and then says, "Well, then, let it read,'Billy Bob died'."

Amused at the woman's thrift, the editor says, "Sorry ma'am, there is a 7 word minimum on all obituaries."

Only a little flustered, she thinks things over and in a few seconds says...

"In that case, let it read, 'Billy Bob died - 1938 Pick-up for sale.'"

(I had to use the clean joke instead of the other one I really wanted to post.) :naughty :naughty

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 11th, 2003, 11:20 AM
hehehe!

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 11th, 2003, 12:15 PM
hahahaha! Nice one Sweet!

Beavis
June 11th, 2003, 02:37 PM
hahaha....good 1

Bulldog
June 11th, 2003, 04:07 PM
hehe

Captain
June 11th, 2003, 04:26 PM
LoL:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

thornsby
June 12th, 2003, 01:42 PM
you wasted a thread for a weak alabama joke? what's funny is, you guys thought it was funny.

LA_MERC_Sabre
June 12th, 2003, 01:44 PM
did anyone ask you? sheesh...you must be from alabama..oh you are..lol

LA_MERC_Spark
June 12th, 2003, 06:29 PM
ha ha.... thorn.. stop whining!

thornsby
June 12th, 2003, 09:04 PM
was that whining? i thought i was just saying the joke wasn't funny. but i do like your pee on france calvin thingy doozer.

here's a good , if not old, alabama joke.
what's a rednecks last words?
a: hey ya'll, watch this!
BOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!

LA_MERC_Dirge
June 12th, 2003, 09:49 PM
nah ya got it wrong...
Redneck's last word: "hold my beer..."

LA_MERC_Spark
June 12th, 2003, 11:47 PM
hehehehehehehe

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==