PDA

View Full Version : newsflash on knife, kiddos

-FA- ManiacalClown
June 7th, 2003, 11:42 PM
If it's 1v1 and someone goes knifey knifey on the wall and you go knifey knifey back, that means yeah sure I will spar with you using only my blade.

It does not mean I'm going to lull you into thinking it's knife time and then blow your head off. That lacks honor and makes me seriously doubt if any respect I have for you is well-founded.

And I swear to the next person who pulls that. I'm going to come through the phone lines and hang you from a tree by your junk.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 7th, 2003, 11:54 PM
lol...Tell us how you really feel??/ BTW, who did that to you?

Scott

-FA- ManiacalClown
June 7th, 2003, 11:59 PM
I won't name names.

bighead
June 8th, 2003, 12:24 AM
LOL i was there..DOH!

LA_MERC_RPSNIPER
June 8th, 2003, 01:35 AM
I don't do the knify knify thing. Nor do I temp people that way. So if you come at me with a knife you will get shot.:D

Maximus
June 8th, 2003, 02:01 AM
It's wasn't me! It was the one armed man!

Captain
June 8th, 2003, 04:35 AM
Originally posted by -]PoNG[-ManiacalClown
If it's 1v1 and someone goes knifey knifey on the wall and you go knifey knifey back, that means yeah sure I will spar with you using only my blade.

It does not mean I'm going to lull you into thinking it's knife time and then blow your head off. That lacks honor and makes me seriously doubt if any respect I have for you is well-founded.

And I swear to the next person who pulls that. I'm going to come through the phone lines and hang you from a tree by your junk.

If knife is not agread on thru all say or all talk i will shoot you in a heartbeat LoL i would rather shoot and get a frag than try to knife and get fragged by a gun LoL

Eon Blue Apocalypse
June 8th, 2003, 08:59 AM
Originally posted by -]PoNG[-ManiacalClown

This is a game right? Where and when did honor ever become part of it? Besides I don't even have a phone line. LOL.. Further more if you hang me by a tree from my junk....It's gonna have to be a very tall tree.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 8th, 2003, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Eon Blue Apocalypse
This is a game right? Where and when did honor ever become part of it? Besides I don't even have a phone line. LOL.. Further more if you hang me by a tree from my junk....It's gonna have to be a very tall tree.

Honor plays a part in EVERYTHING you do in life. It's not a light switch you can turn on and off...you either have it or you don't. I'll tell you right now, if its 1v1 and someone does the knife thing challenging me to a knife fight then shoots me.....they may as well go get a sandwich cause it will be several rounds before they leave spawn without going boom boom.

Scott

Eon Blue Apocalypse
June 8th, 2003, 09:20 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Big_Brother
Honor plays a part in EVERYTHING you do in life. It's not a light switch you can turn on and off...you either have it or you don't. I'll tell you right now, if its 1v1 and someone does the knife thing challenging me to a knife fight then shoots me.....they may as well go get a sandwich cause it will be several rounds before they leave spawn without going boom boom.

Scott

That was a joke....of course honor plays a part in everything you do in life, but a game is NOT life and there is no honor between a CT and a T. I do agree with the (if your gonna knife each other don't pull out a gun thingy though.)

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 8th, 2003, 09:21 AM
lol BB...yeah I saw that Clown, that was nasty!
:headshot

-FA- ManiacalClown
June 8th, 2003, 01:10 PM
hey, if you don't slash the wall back at me, I don't expect you to knife, and I'll pull my gun back out.

But it's just rediculous to try to lure people in.

eNdOfBeGinNinG
June 8th, 2003, 11:08 PM
bighead likes to do that lots haha

bighead
June 9th, 2003, 04:33 AM
naa i don't like to do that..i do it to you b/c u do it to me. I can't trust you 1/2 the time e0b that's y i do it to u :D
But now i don't do that at all. If u pull that crap on me..i'll just slay you a couple of rounds :D

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==