PDA

View Full Version : Mobile Toyz a complete LOSS!!!!!!!!

[lag]DarkCuban
June 7th, 2003, 10:13 PM
This just in from Monroe!!!!

Mobile Toyz fell victim to a fire tonight that made it a total loss. A ballast in a light shorted out and caused the fire above the woodshop. I visited the scene only to see that this place is gone forever. The outside shell is intact, but the inside area is completely toasted.

I can think about all the man hours I put into that project. Oh well it was already taken from me 2 months ago. I could careless now.

Thought you would all like to know.

LA_MERC_Mercy
June 7th, 2003, 10:15 PM
ouch...hate to hear that mike...well i guess i do...that sucks

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 7th, 2003, 10:22 PM
Um....I'm missing something here. I know Cuban owned it. What I don't get is the "it was taken from me 2 months ago" part. Should I be sad for you or not???

Scott

[lag]DarkCuban
June 7th, 2003, 11:35 PM
I was in a partnership that went sour. He was the money and I was the brains. The **** hit the fan and we seperated. Basically what I meant by my post is this. His greed I feel is what triggered this event. I feel that all dogs have there day, and boy did he. LOL

This is kinda payback for what was done to me in a sence.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
June 7th, 2003, 11:55 PM
oh...gotcha. Well, you have the appropriate well wishes from me.

Scott

LA_MERC_MadMAX
June 8th, 2003, 12:20 AM
w00t? I've never w00ted the destruction of a building before but w00t?

Captain
June 8th, 2003, 04:38 AM
when you gonna have another LAN !!!!!!!! LoL I'm ready for another small one like the last one you had...

[lag]DarkCuban
June 8th, 2003, 07:26 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Captain
when you gonna have another LAN !!!!!!!! LoL I'm ready for another small one like the last one you had...

Heck, lets have it in the same place. w00t!!!!

We can call it the resurrection LAN. Hope you dont mind being a little dirty inside and out when were done.

Ya know I would have laughed if they tried to blame the fire on me. I rememeber when the old sockets that we burned up because they were weak and crusty. "Mike, were sueing you for the destruction of Mobile Toyz. LOL

When I get caught up on my bills in a few months I will rent a motel conference room for us and host another lan.

uuee
June 8th, 2003, 09:17 AM
maybe he did it for the insurance, since you left him he was hopeless ;)

JUNKY
June 8th, 2003, 02:31 PM
Mike,

You know--like the guys here say -- I've never w00ted the destruction of a building, but it doesnt affect me at all, cause Tony and his staff had already lost me as a customer by the way I was treated, or seemed to be treated as a customer when you weren't around. Heck I got better service from Kaffenberger's employees back in the day, even when they all knew I worked @ Sight N' Sound. Dave was cool, but generally I didnt want to spend any more money there anyhow. I've been spending all of my audio-cash @ www.ikesound.com and anything I need locally I buy from Pro-Tech in WM -- Chris Andries remembers me from back in the day, so I can bounce ideas off of him.

Be glad you got out when you did huh?

bigpermjr
June 17th, 2003, 04:24 AM
wowow Mike did it :o
u pyro u...
and i <3 u chris pm me for my wedding pics :)

o and anries is losing his hair but dont tell him i said that

LA_MERC_Sniper
June 17th, 2003, 08:01 AM
perm got married doh cogratsn

Crazy White Boy
June 17th, 2003, 03:03 PM
MaX, you never watch buildingd on tv get blowed up and go w00t! ? hmmm wierd.

I rode by Mobile Toyz this mornin around 5:45am, and i coldnt tell anything was burnt up, when did this happen?

SnAkEbItE
June 17th, 2003, 03:17 PM
Ohh My Amon is married and going to be a daddy what is this world comming to?

CoF
June 22nd, 2003, 06:06 AM
yeah i've been lucky enough to see two homes burn to the ground :) unfortunately one had a woman:flamed in it... but she was old and whatnot so maybe she is happier now :fruit ... wow thats probably one of the meanest things i've ever said to other people... atleast in the top 20 anyway:violin

cd
June 22nd, 2003, 04:22 PM
thats bad dustin.. but i cant help but laugh at it

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==