PDA

View Full Version : The Next Lan

[Cajun] Zx9rNinja
June 2nd, 2003, 05:45 PM
Hey what's up guys. I know it's pretty early to ask but was kinda wondering what kind of info you might have on the next lan that is planned for in october? Is it in the works? Thanx guys, just wanna keep our guys over here in formed so that we can have a really good showing at it. Cajun is planning to have 2 full teams but until the dates are released we can't be sure. Aslo, I'm sure if you need to advertise for it, you can get with Etouffee' on our side and I'll bet he'd be more than willing to post the link on our website. Oh yeah, we're finally gonna get the man out to play so he should be there for this upcoming lan. Appreciate it guys.

Ninja

LA_MERC_Mercy
June 2nd, 2003, 06:05 PM
yes the next lan/tourny is in the planning stage, once we have finalized some more information, it will be released to the clans that were present at the lan first, then to the general public.

LA_MERC_Spark
June 3rd, 2003, 01:33 AM
mercy is sooo kewl!!!

[Cajun] Zx9rNinja
June 3rd, 2003, 08:13 AM
Ok thanks man, just wanna keep our guys on this side informed. We'll be waiting for he word. Later.

Ninja

Death-Speak
June 4th, 2003, 03:38 PM
Cool, be sure and let us [lag] ppl know too. I'm hoping we can have a "real" team put together for this next one.

thnx
DS

SweetGirL
June 4th, 2003, 05:21 PM
Hmmmmm :nana Imma go to the next LAN Party LaMerc holds.....if Pfhor lets me outta the dungeon. And don't even ask........cuz, yes, imma bring him too. I'm not dumb.....I bring my backup wherever I go. :D ~SweetGirL~

zeatoR
June 4th, 2003, 08:54 PM
hmm.. depending on the prize money and the teams involved, I might get my old team to fly here and we can compete :)

SweetGirL
June 5th, 2003, 06:51 PM
I suggest the next lan involve going to Chippendale's!! Give the lady CS players a "rise", won't ya?!!!!! :naughty ~SweetGirL~

LA_MERC_Mercy
June 5th, 2003, 07:39 PM
lol...no chippendales over here...but i bet you could talk some of our more handsome and non attached guys to give the women a "little" show

LA_MERC_LaTech
June 5th, 2003, 07:40 PM
he said little...*insert beavis and butthead laughing*

uuee
June 5th, 2003, 10:03 PM
lol..

LA_MERC_BS
June 6th, 2003, 11:22 AM
hehe Sweetgirl if you found any chipindales from the south , they would probobly have beer guts , john deer hats on , and dance to "Friends in low places" .

LA_MERC_Diesel
June 6th, 2003, 11:48 AM
^^^^^ Jay...did you dance at the LAN again for Bslap :p:
:dance :dance

mocman121
June 6th, 2003, 11:55 AM
My friends & I are also eagerly awaiting news on the next LAN and are working on having 2 teams. Great Job, Mercs. Can't wait...

SweetGirL
June 7th, 2003, 08:06 PM
Originally posted by [C.O.P.S] Bslap
hehe Sweetgirl if you found any chipindales from the south , they would probobly have beer guts , john deer hats on , and dance to "Friends in low places" .

Sounds like my kinda guy!! :naughty *giggles* ~SweetGirL~

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==