PDA

View Full Version : Shreveport LA gamer

beorn13
May 28th, 2003, 03:29 PM
Just wanted to say hello; I'm a brand-new member. Heard about you through a friend who attended the lan gaming in Monroe last weekend.

If anyone is from Shreveport, LA or coming this way I'm interested in playing RTS games such as Age of Conquerors, Age of Mythology, Rise of Nations, etc. I have a facility that can accomodate 8-10 players (tables, chairs, network hookup...but bring your own computers) should anyone like to be part of such.

You can contact me here, through email ([email protected]), or phone (318) 221-1248 daytime.

- Byron, aka Beorn

LA_MERC_RiverRat
May 28th, 2003, 06:03 PM
can we add you to our mailing list so you will be kept up to date on future Armageddon activities?

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 28th, 2003, 06:30 PM
Man! You need to talk to Onji! He's the RTS man!

SnAkEbItE
May 28th, 2003, 10:45 PM
What you mean their is other gammers in Shreveport besides ol' Snakey....

I don't play any of those games but, I'll holler at you anyway.

cd
May 29th, 2003, 10:00 AM
be careful beorn... there's only one thing snakebite is looking for..

beorn13
May 29th, 2003, 10:43 AM
Well I'm not sure exactly what that is, but that horse avatar kicks!

I am part of a small group of gamers here in Shreveport, so there are others here that like FPS and such even though I'm pretty much just an RTS guy. We certainly welcome contact from other gamers.

LA_MERC_JESTER
May 29th, 2003, 01:46 PM
Hey, Mercs I talked to some of you about the group I play with in Shreveport, Well, this is the same group. Really we would love for anyone intrested to come and play. We have alot of fun with it. Breon is one of the best if not the best play we have. If you are intrested we can get it set up and all of you from monroe could follow me over or car pool or something. Let us know... Call me at CICI's or at home. or call byron and he can get in touch with me......

396-0908 home
361-0600 cici's

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==