PDA

View Full Version : Pics and videos

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 24th, 2003, 07:48 PM
Well, I know I promised some videos for you guys but the bandwidth is hurting so right now...no videos. It may have to wait till I get home.:(
I PROMISE there is some AWESOME videos for you guys....just be patient,

Scott

LA_MERC_RiverRat
May 24th, 2003, 09:53 PM
BB if you can get the video files to me i will encode them and get them posted in quicktime, realvideo and in windows media and put them in the photo gallery for the sponsors and for the ones who didnt get to attend...

Maximus
May 25th, 2003, 12:32 AM
the ones who didnt get to attend...

LIKE ME!!! :mad: :soapbox :crybaby :violin

cd
May 25th, 2003, 04:28 AM
That's BB's excuse so no one see's him dance..

LA_MERC_RiverRat
May 25th, 2003, 08:37 AM
exactly my point....thats why i need to encode them so he cant use his hax...

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 25th, 2003, 09:05 AM
hahah...DANCE BB DANCE...At one point, he looked like Jubae's avatar...that was great.

LA_MERC_RiverRat
May 25th, 2003, 09:27 AM
one time..? hell all weekend...LMAO

IamTylerDurden
May 25th, 2003, 09:42 AM
LOL!!! I laugh because it's true!

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 25th, 2003, 11:16 AM
Yeah but he doesn't hold a candle to Sparks episode of taking he can food to the car and having his shorts fall around his ankles. PRICELESS!

cd
May 25th, 2003, 11:46 AM
lol.... i missed that, i was inside and people come in dieing of laughter...

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 25th, 2003, 01:25 PM
That was great...too bad nobody had a camera.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 25th, 2003, 08:47 PM
No camera for SPark:(
Hey Corbin, do you wanna tell teh Snakebite story or should I? :laugh:

Scott

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 25th, 2003, 08:57 PM
Jay, I will dub all the video I took onto one standard VHS tape and send it to you. Will that work for what you wanna do??? I'll do some more vids in the morning but the quality ain't that great.

Scott

LA_MERC_RiverRat
May 26th, 2003, 10:34 AM
sure it will BB - We have a VHS and encoding software at work that I will convince my boss to let me use..

Culinary Detective
May 26th, 2003, 10:38 AM
BB if you have any Nads at all, you will go to work with that hair...and a matching tie!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 26th, 2003, 10:52 AM
Sorry....if that what have nads is I guess Im "nadless."

Scott:laugh:

SnAkEbItE
May 26th, 2003, 09:54 PM
Hey Purty Mouth let me H4x You....ha ha ha ha...

One little comment tells it all....

Movie Deliverance with Bert Reynolds and Ned Beaty... you know the scene.... Squeal like a pig.....ha ha ha...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 26th, 2003, 10:08 PM
I'll tell the WHOLE story tomorrow when I get to work. You have to hear the version that Spark and I have been telling...OMFG!!!! TOO FUNNY!!!!

Scott

cd
May 27th, 2003, 01:52 AM
lol... yeah... i'm over the emberassed part... and i find humor in it...

SnAkEbItE
May 27th, 2003, 08:03 AM
Yeah I was telling my wife all about the weeknd and when I got to that part she gave me this quizical look and I said it's all in fun, and all that but, then she really gave me a look and so anyway guess I shouldn't have doged Cobin out like I did. However it was a high point of the lan I think and it was all in jest.

Disclaimer: To my knowldege Corbin is in no way a "Real Purty Mouth" just a liittle humor I came up with to shut down his smack talking to me.

It worked :biggrin cause every time he would start all I had to do was just say "Hey Purty Mouth" and he would take off running.....hahahahahahaha.....

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 27th, 2003, 08:29 AM
Ok, here is the story...

I'm in the bathroom with Spark and some other guy (sorry I forgot who it was:D)because Spark wanted to dye his hair blue (thats a whole other story). While we are in there, Corbin comes in with this odd look on his face and announces that Snakebite had just said to him, "Boy, you sure got a purdy mouth." The three blue hair freaks exploded with laughter!!!! Corbin, still confused, says "what?" Apparently Corbin had never see Deliverence. Spark, being slightly intoxicated, proceeds to run the scene LINE BY LINE for Corbin. Frankly, it scared me that Spark knew the movie THAT well but that also is another story.

Now let's review a lil bit......

1: There are 4 guys in a bathroom
2: Spark is drunk (drunk = VERY LOUD)
3: Spark is doing his Deliverence impression

Now if you where walking by and heard a guy in a bathroom YELLING, "Looks like we got us a sow here boys" and "SQUEEEEEEEL!!!!!" what would you think?

Scott:laugh::laugh::laugh:

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
May 27th, 2003, 08:38 AM
I hope your wife didn't c that vid of you rolling around with that H:eek: ters girl!!! :p: :cool:
BTW Dragon looked pretty *****ve at H:eek: ters with DL sitting across from DL when you were doing that Duck Song!!!:p: :p: :D :rolleyes: :laugh: :)

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 27th, 2003, 09:04 AM
OMG BB that post put you up there with Andy as far as story telling goes, LMFAO!!!!!!
OK, my stomach hurts from laughing so hard, stop posting :p:

Death-Speak
May 27th, 2003, 09:17 AM
LOL, I was wondering about the rest of the story. lol I was out front when snake said that to Corbin but I didn't hear about the "bathroon" scene! hahahahaaaaaaaa

LA_MERC_Dragonlady[s]
May 27th, 2003, 09:18 AM
hey korr me and Dragon was out side of the hooters place. That must have been JB and JL.

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
May 27th, 2003, 09:27 AM
Well it kinda looked like u and dragon with dragonbaby, sittn in front of BB when he was doing his Duck thing on the chair at hooters.

cd
May 27th, 2003, 09:31 AM
thats hilarious... really enjoyed the lan... and rooster thanks...

Captain
May 27th, 2003, 10:42 AM
LMAO hahahahhaa:laugh:

LA_MERC_Andyconda
May 27th, 2003, 12:40 PM
hey Corbin, what you thanking Rooster for. Is there something you should be telling us!

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 27th, 2003, 12:50 PM
h4x, Rooster was really friendly :drunk, was this before or after he watched thr pr0n??

cd
May 27th, 2003, 12:54 PM
i cant say..... he may h4x me...

Rooster
May 28th, 2003, 08:25 AM
aww come on baby you can tell them how you feel about me, no shame here

http://www.destgulch.com/movies/deliver/deliv34.wav

cd
May 28th, 2003, 11:46 AM
i was talking about how you were trying to get me drunk to take advantage of me..

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==