PDA

View Full Version : Whats up !!!

Culinary Detective
May 22nd, 2003, 10:08 AM
Hope you all like that Skechers gear you are gonna get at the LAN event from BB....I am the one that hooked him up with it, so dont let him take all the credit!..I wanna start to play if I can get my nut case wife to let me!..Have fun boys!

LA_MERC_Mercy
May 22nd, 2003, 10:10 AM
Man thank you very much helping him get the hook up...i helped unpack it last night and it is some sweet stuff...thanks again for your help...also tell her it is a good way for you to releave stress ;)

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 22nd, 2003, 10:11 AM
Cookin' Cop,

Thanks man! All that stuff from Sketchers ROCKS! We greatly appreciate all the help that you gave BB (he needs all the help he can get sometimes...just kidding BB!). Again, thanks for the help!

LaTech

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 22nd, 2003, 10:26 AM
BAH!!! Welcome f00. He really needs a few comp. His POS is ready to take a major dump. We are working on it though.

Scott

Culinary Detective
May 22nd, 2003, 10:53 AM
Now all you boys need to get me some good reviews of places in the south for my web site!...I envy the fact that you can go and have a fun event like you are doing... I will be changing diapers and playing my 6 yr old in james bond on PS2! I am training BB to be the master scrounger like I am!....Its amazing what you get if you just ask!

LA_MERC_Onji
May 22nd, 2003, 11:03 AM
Man, 2 words. YOU ROCK!! Thanks so much for the hookup on this stuff. Its greatly appreciated.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 22nd, 2003, 11:27 AM
Don't stoke him too much guys....I still have to work with him:D
Hey f00 how about you actualy POST your website so these guys can see it.

Scott:p:

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 22nd, 2003, 11:50 AM
hahahah! If you look at his profile, the web site address is listed there.

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 22nd, 2003, 12:09 PM
shuddup....He should post a link here.:p:

Scott

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 22nd, 2003, 12:13 PM
That's a cool site, but wth is "accon" File Gumbo?

I-eeeee

Culinary Detective
May 22nd, 2003, 04:53 PM
>>That's a cool site, but wth is "accon" File Gumbo?

I-eeeee<<

That my friends.....Is a typo!..The guy that does the web site pulls my stories off the Daily Breeze newspaper site and it was a typo!

Tell BB that his ass better be ready to go bust that Pervert in Hollywood when he gets back...We can go hang with Jimmy Kimmel afterwards cause its right down the street! :d:

Back to writing the warrant...

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 22nd, 2003, 06:19 PM
That f00 knows everyone. He's how we got into The Man Show that time and scored a limo. Ya notice how he didn't say WHICH pervert....you can't throw a rock in Hollywood w/o hitting a perv. That guy is D-O-N-E. He was kind enough to admit on a taped line...LMAO!!!

Scott

Culinary Detective
May 22nd, 2003, 06:26 PM
wing nut is here...gotta run!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 22nd, 2003, 06:55 PM
LMAO!!! Thtas his crazy Cuban wife....w00t!!

Scott

Culinary Detective
May 22nd, 2003, 09:53 PM
Just got taken to school at 007 Bond on PS2 by my 6 yr old son...pretty humbling huh!....i gotta get him online for this thing (maybe in a few years). he is actually pretty damn good!

LA_MERC_Cowboy_From_Hell
May 22nd, 2003, 10:12 PM
We have a 5yr old that lays here sometimes. He's a pain at times casue he NEVER shuts up on the mic. It's fun to laugh at people when they get owned by a 5yr old though...w00t!!

Scott

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 23rd, 2003, 05:36 AM
You know you get owned by him too BB!!

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==