PDA

View Full Version : Fav. Tv show or Movie

Beavis
May 16th, 2003, 11:24 PM
Just wanting to know what you peeps like to watch? My fav. Movie is Scarface....dont know really what my fav. tv show is....to many....btw EOB...Counter-strike isnt a tv show....hehehe

bighead
May 17th, 2003, 01:39 AM
CSI and hmmm...either the matrix movies or braveheart

Phoenix
May 17th, 2003, 03:52 AM
Mine probably is Rambo.You know just the way he owns everyone.H4xOr

MadOne
May 17th, 2003, 12:15 PM
CSI (the old one) and Missing in Action...w00t

LA_MERC_Dirge
May 17th, 2003, 12:20 PM
Sportscenter

Fav Movie... hmmm Seven, O Brother Where art thou, Legends of ths Fall

CoF
May 17th, 2003, 02:04 PM
not a big fan of tv though i suppose it would be Sealab 2021 right now... and my fav movie list is Storm Riders, Scarface, Seven, Matrix 1&2, LoTR, Half Baked, The Crow 1&2, Halloween "4&5" but also 1&2, All Nightmare on Elm Street, All Friday the 13th except the last 2, American Beauty, Pretty much all Jet Li movies ever made, and any Ekin Chang movies ever made, and i have a strong liking for the B-Rated Horror movies no matter how fake they are I enjoy them... and the list goes on and on much like my music list it's much too long to name them all "I LOVE MOVIES!!!!"

Daedelus
May 17th, 2003, 02:55 PM
I would have to say the Tv one is close 1-CSI Las Vegas or 2-Space above and Beyond(the starship troopers like tv show) and for movies i would have to go with Lord of The Rings 2 towers(for the battle at helms deep but second would be Empire strikes back(for the battle of Hoth) and i dont know its sort of like a movie but a tv mini series
Band Of Brothers(on HBO)it was amazing every episode.

Omega_Prime
May 17th, 2003, 05:36 PM
fav tv show was dawson creek hated the way it ended also, and wwe raw.
fav movies are all star wars orginal and new II being my favorite, braveheart, and soon to be all the matrix movies. i also have a likeing for all the nightmare on elm st movies 1 and 3 the most.

IamTylerDurden
May 18th, 2003, 02:14 PM
Six Feet Under for TV

and Fight Club for the movie (DUH!)

LA_MERC_Diesel
May 18th, 2003, 02:52 PM
TV- college football, but show is....anything on the History channel.
Movie- Saving Private Ryan and Bravehart.
but my favorite of both was Band of Brothers....Easy Company will
r0x0r your b0x0rs :D
If I ever had the chance to meet any of those individuals, I would be so amazed and honored, for what they did for us.

LA_MERC_Mercy
May 18th, 2003, 03:17 PM
I currently watch the Stargate SG1 series on scifi...one of the best tv shows in the scifi genre in the last few years...very nice to see macguyver with a gun...and he uses the fn90's...sweet gun...

as for movies, just about anything startrek and starwars, plus several other scifi shows...

BigOne
May 18th, 2003, 06:02 PM
favorit tv show is WWE Raw and Smackdown

and prolly my favorite movie is saving private ryan or American History X

Favorite mini series is Band Of Brothers. i just finished watching all 10 episodes and the special features on the dvd box set. It was pretty sweet

Omega_Prime
May 18th, 2003, 06:16 PM
dang i cant leave out my fav tv show i left off The Sorpranos as my truely fav series on tv. only one more season left though:( :sad

LA_MERC_Sniper
May 18th, 2003, 08:05 PM
yeah mercy i like SG-1 also and Buffy The vampire Slayer.............and 2many movies to mention but here are a few all Star Wars and Trek, Top Gun, A River Runs Through It, and The Patriot..

LA_MERC_RiverRat
May 18th, 2003, 09:33 PM
Fave TV show WAS "Married with Children"...none have met that yet..

Fave Movie is The Amityville Horror (1979)

LA_MERC_Spark
May 18th, 2003, 10:15 PM
six feet under/sportscenter for TV

movie is hard to pick... The Thing, Goodfellas, Minority Report, Matrix ....... AHHH! to many to pick LOL!

wookie
May 19th, 2003, 04:42 AM
TV Show- Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Movie- Reqiuem for a Dream, Pi, The Matrix, Cruel Intentions, any movie starring Bruce Lee.

LA_MERC_BS
May 19th, 2003, 05:40 AM
TV......Osborne's
Movie....... All the Star Wars movies except for Return of the Jedi. That was the most dissapointing movie I have ever seen. Everyone knows that in real life Lord Vader beat his bratty kid down and made him join the Dark side. Which was accually the Good side. Those Rebels were the real Bad guys. The Emperor just wanted to bring peace and order to the Galaxy.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 19th, 2003, 01:41 PM
:twak d00d...what r u sayin????? Return of The Jedi rocked!!
Empire Strikes back is the only one that kinda sux.. TOO dark and dismal.. =P

-=C.O.P.S=-KOrruptED
May 19th, 2003, 01:50 PM
I like CSI and those reality TV shows, really shows how cutthroat people are. As for movies Shawshank Redemption, Remember the Titans...

Omega_Prime
May 19th, 2003, 02:11 PM
sorry but i liked master kenobi the rest of the jedi didnt have his whole laid back style going on. without kenobi star wars just aint star wars. the rest could be said about all the other characters to lol. i like him in the new movies even more watchin him fight his a real treat w00t!

LA_MERC_BS
May 19th, 2003, 03:07 PM
I think star Wars would have been a lot better if Lucas would have left out a couple of things. Like Ewoks, Jar Jar Binks , and the Lies about Lord Vader being killed.

SnAkEbItE
May 20th, 2003, 09:51 AM
Well as for TV Shows....M.A.S.H. and C.S.I.

Movies: Bravehart, The Patriot, and Leatheal Weapon series the first one most though.

LA_MERC_Spark
May 20th, 2003, 10:24 AM
If u think Vader gettin 86'ed is bad....try reading the books(which Luas approves) He freekin killed Chewy!!!!!!!!! and to top it off Hans son is the one that did it!!!Not on purpose, but stilll!

LA_MERC_BS
May 20th, 2003, 12:44 PM
hahaha , Han's Son : Hmmm I guess friendly fire was on after all.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 20th, 2003, 12:54 PM
lol

gesikah
May 27th, 2003, 04:27 PM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Spark
:twak d00d...what r u sayin????? Return of The Jedi rocked!!
Empire Strikes back is the only one that kinda sux.. TOO dark and dismal.. =P

YOu better be glad I didn't read that before the LAN, I would have hated to have to jackslap you in front of all your homeys. :slp

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==