PDA

View Full Version : THIS IS THE PLACE TO TALK ABOUT THE MATRIX RELOADED *NO SPOILERS THOUGH*!!!

IamTylerDurden
May 15th, 2003, 10:32 AM
The movie was sooooooooo amazing!!!!... it was so worth hopping in there to see it!!!

Now we just gotta wait till November to catch the last of it!!!

anyway.. i wanted to cry after the movie, didnt realize i had build up so much emotion on the whole thing!

it was such a beautiful moment in my life!!!!!

:matrix

LA_MERC_Maverick
May 15th, 2003, 10:34 AM
LOL!! It was a great movie, but Im still processing the whole underlying story.

Cypher
May 15th, 2003, 10:39 AM
It kinda sucks that Morpheus, Neo, and Trinity all died at the end. I thought the main characters weren't supposed to die until the last movie.

OH crap, you said no spoilers, didn't you?? sorry, everybody.

LA_MERC_LaTech
May 15th, 2003, 10:41 AM
lol cypher

I agree, the movie kicked major booty. Once the majority of people have seen it, it would be interesting to discuss what we all thought really happened or is happening. I mean, the movie asks a bunch of questions that aren't going to be answered till November (atleast, for me it asked questions).

LaTech

IamTylerDurden
May 15th, 2003, 10:43 AM
I agree tech.. we need to wait until all mercs have seen it and then open up spoilers on it and have a thorough discusion...

Captain
May 15th, 2003, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by LA_MERC_Cypher
It kinda sucks that Morpheus, Neo, and Trinity all died at the end. I thought the main characters weren't supposed to die until the last movie.

OH crap, you said no spoilers, didn't you?? sorry, everybody.

Cypher You will Die for that!!!!!!!!!!

roXet
May 15th, 2003, 08:13 PM
he's a liar Cap'n

Maximus
May 15th, 2003, 08:25 PM
Forget that they all died in the end, I cannot believe how Morpheus and Trinity hooked up towards the end and then Neo professed his undying love for the Oracle! Wow! I never saw it comin! DOH! Wrong forum...I thought THIS ONE was the spoiler forum! Sorry! My bad!

Cypher
May 15th, 2003, 10:31 PM
yea, no kidding. but what really blows my mind is how Neo is really Morpheus & Trinity's love child, but from the future... the Oracle [in the future] loved him so she sent him back in time and stuff (thats why they're getting their swerve on, yet she's so much older than he is). so my question is -- when he's gettin' it on with Trinity in the movie, did he know she was his mom? And obviously Morpheus knew about it; did HE know Neo was his son?? Deep stuff.

bighead
May 15th, 2003, 10:33 PM
:stu

Cypher
May 15th, 2003, 10:44 PM
go back to Georgia. and stay.

bighead
May 15th, 2003, 10:45 PM
LOL ummm...no

42d3e78f26a4b20d412==